Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I literally can’t imagine having that kind of money.

No wonder so many rich people are completely out of touch.

ya I know myself...I absolutely would not be a humanitarian if I had that kind of $$$ ...my IG would make dan bilzerian blush...my life expectancy would probably decrease by 20 years tho :mjcry:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Logan wants one of his kids to do an aggressivthe takeover . That’s why he looks proud

yea...the rest of the shareholders wanted Logan gone no matter what and he staged the breakfast to see who would step up and agree and do what needs to be done. Everyone except Roman kissed his ass (Roman gave Tom that side eye too). I believe Logan noticed that and was impressed by how he felt about the foreign money.

Logan gave Shiv a chance to take his spot and she blew it by not wanting to give Tom up, and we obviously know what happened with Kendall. With what Kendall did, he & Roman can step up, take over and keep the business in the family.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m curious who actually owns that yacht. shyt even had a helipad :wow:
I thought it was swaggy when Connor and crew pulled up to the Yacht in a fleet of all black high end benzs. :whew:
Then Roman pulled up in a mini boat :wow:
Then Logan pulled up on them in a chopper and landed it on the yacht:damn:

Last edited:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was swaggy when Connor and crew pulled up to the Yacht in a fleet of all black high end benzs. :whew:
Then Roman pulled up in a mini boat :wow:
Then Logan pulled up on them in a chopper and landed it on the yacht:damn:
The helicopter landing had me like :ooh:

Didn’t even know it was possible to put a helipad on a yacht :whoo:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the season. Logan definitely knew what he was doing pushing Kendell to that meeting, it wasn’t fail safe he would throw Logan under the bus, which we know is what was needed to satisfy the shareholders, but Kendell is the best alternative option to keep things afloat. It was a win/win for Logan, and now he knows Kendell is ready to be a killer.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Didn't the guy grab the steering wheel and swerve though?
giphy.gif