Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Low key hilarious moment; when the fam were all talking and strategizing about Rhea and someone compared her to being the new toy for Logan like Jerri once was. And I think Roman said, "But he didn't fukk Jerri." And Connor was all flippant in response like he probably did. And Roman had this huge flash of jealousy on his face. :mjlol: Yo, Roman is seriously in love with old girl. :russ:
Also, Mr. Republican Connor is running out of money due to his paid for girlfriend's play. Trying to hit his Dad up for money without out right begging/asking. :mjlol: Also Logan being genuinely surprised by the party, so badly in fact he left and had to be talked back into going. :russ:
The show is absurdly hilarious while everything happening is plausible. Great stuff.

mn I read one article that said that what makes this show so great is that they're rich af but handle all their situations clumsily like regular people do. and I feel like that take was right :russ:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
only two episodes left:mjcry:

shiv not wanting the cruise scandal news to spread until after it was announced rhea will be CEO was a cold move. laid the trap right under rhea.

kendall's rap was hilarious and the way he tossed girl to the side because his dad didn't approve of her was cold.

greg the egg is gonna crack and give up those documents he saved to protect himself.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So Logan's brother is supporting the person going public about the cruises financially and is coaxing them how to go public? Is that right?
Greg(ory) needs to ask his grand Dad for a sizable advance so he knows it is real before quitting his Waystar/Roy job.

Did they ever explain how Logan's brother is worth $250,000,000 ? Did he cofound the company, then leave with a bunch of shares?

episode had so many laughs.
Logan this whole episode had me rollin
Greg talking bout sand mites :mjlol:
Connor with his weirdo self and his speech to Logan :laff:
that 1 protester :laff: and Logan pulling up looking at the crib and dippin :russ:

when them kids team up they can be vicious. they were dishing out ether and setting up traps for Rhea ass like got damn wiley coyote :damn:
Marcia pullin up :banderas:
Kendall swaggin on Rhae in the school :myman: and getting some new p*ssy.

and Shiv actress has mastered the art of the sly cat look. she portray sneaky like a muthafukka :whew:

Greg was so polite about being infected with the sand mites, like "Connor, I think there may have been something...alive in you sand. Maybe thriving even?" :wtf:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Did they ever explain how Logan's brother is worth $250,000,000 ? Did he cofound the company, then leave with a bunch of shares?

Greg was so polite about being infected with the sand mites, like "Connor, I think there may have been something...alive in you sand. Maybe thriving even?" :wtf:

When he told Greg his cut in the will was 250ms i was like how he get all that bread he on the board but dont be doing shyt

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

When he told Greg his cut in the will was 250ms i was like how he get all that bread he on the board but dont be doing shyt

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Are we sure Logan’s brother is the cruise leak? He didn’t say anything to intimate that, and it’s been in the news already. I’m not sure I buy that angle. All he did was mention it as one of Logan’s many fukk ups and he’s not a part of the business so he wouldn’t know any of the details.

The thing I was wondering (and it’s probably a step too far) is that Rhea is the one behind the possible whistleblower, and she wanted the kids (especially Shiv) to know so that she’d let Logan name her.

Double bluff. Long shot. But when Jeri and the crew were huddled up at the party and Shiv was surveying the landscape, that’s the angle that came to mind. Rhea wants them to think the successor is walking into a shytstorm, but it’s a shytstorm she’s created and can control.

:ehh:

I actually thought when Shiv was looking at her she figured it out.

I’m probably 100% wrong but I couldn’t shake it at the end because even though it fukks up the CEO (if it’s real) it still hurts the business really badly so it’s still not a good thing to be happening at all.

Also, I almost died of second hand embarrassment listening to Kendall rap.

:patricelol:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Are we sure Logan’s brother is the cruise leak? He didn’t say anything to intimate that, and it’s been in the news already. I’m not sure I buy that angle. All he did was mention it as one of Logan’s many fukk ups and he’s not a part of the business so he wouldn’t know any of the details.

The thing I was wondering (and it’s probably a step too far) is that Rhea is the one behind the possible whistleblower, and she wanted the kids (especially Shiv) to know so that she’d let Logan name her.

Double bluff. Long shot. But when Jeri and the crew were huddled up at the party and Shiv was surveying the landscape, that’s the angle that came to mind. Rhea wants them to think the successor is walking into a shytstorm, but it’s a shytstorm she’s created and can control.

I’m probably 100% wrong but I couldn’t shake it at the end because even though it fukks up the CEO (if it’s real) it still hurts the business really badly so it’s still not a good thing to be happening at all.

yea, idk if Rhea is behind the cruises leak but I do feel she'll handle the fallout better than what Shiv expects and then we just have to see what happens after that

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
yea, idk if Rhea is behind the cruises leak but I do feel she'll handle the fallout better than what Shiv expects and then we just have to see what happens after that

I don’t think she’s behind the whole leak (the initial story), but she might be behind this guy who they’re scared is gonna blow the whistle. The guy who worked in cruises in the 90s and turned down 20 M’s to STFU.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Chill, Kendall restoring the feeling... :ohlawd:

No bullshyt, i was singing “L to the O, GEEEEEEEE” all day...

I like your theory tho. I’m actually gonna be tight if that’s not how it plays out.