Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Great episode.

Kendal finally bossed the fukk up. :wow:

all the kids did this episode & seemingly help to keep the company afloat for now. Kendall with the congressional hearings, Shiv with the witness, & Roman with the ME/terrorist money. If Logan could fusion dance them all into one person, he would :russ:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
:laff:
Tom questioning. This dude is bombing:russ:

Tom was food during that hearing. He even said he didn't know Greg initially :sadcam:

Funny enough all of the Roy's held it down this episode.

Kendal stepped up during the hearing, Shiv got the accuser to drop her charges, and Roman was still dealing while being held captive.

By the way, can someone explain the whole hostage situation going on with Roman. I'm confused on what's happening there.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Tom was food during that hearing. He even said he didn't know Greg initially :sadcam:

Funny enough all of the Roy's held it down this episode.

Kendal stepped up during the hearing, Shiv got the accuser to drop her charges, and Roman was still dealing while being held captive.

By the way, can someone explain the whole hostage situation going on with Roman. I'm confused on what's happening there.

We all knew Tom was gon bomb remember when he was questioned by the internal investigation and bombed it :mjlol:

My nikka K-Pop swagged on the committee and Evias :lawd: He flipped it on him beautifully.

And the most important and my favorite line was when Shiv got out the car and Rhea didnt she said this my family.
In otherwords aint no outsiders gonna put in the work like a Roy will :ufdup: Shiv laid down the law with ole girl but at the same time was completely honest with her.

Whole episode was :banderas: as usual.
Even Roman was showing up. When Logan looked him in his eyes in the hallway showing belief in him like never before.

Im a little lost in the hostage thing too but I think it has to do with the govt making sure that theyll be able to broadcast what they want on Logan media properties. So they held them hostage to 1. Flex their muscle 2. Make sure they can get the deal they want.
Thats just my guess

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
"You can't do anything with $5 million Greg, 5's a nightmare, can't retire, not worth it to work"

"Poorest rich person in America, the world's tallest dwarf"

Man its funny cause i be thinking about that all the time. Like if I got 5 milly hell 1 milly i wouldnt be able to do shyt different but retire maybe 7-8 years earlier.