Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It’s wild that Connor was the only one with the genuine heartfelt speech for his dad.

Someone mentioned earlier about Logan ripping the heart out of Kendall when he feels like it, man did it this episode subconsciously. “You said awesome, a lot.” :wow:

Logan didn’t even speak his disapproval, Kendall just knew it.

Logan shytting on the Roman and fake MBS buying Hearts. :heh:

I still think Marcia is the mole to that writer.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It’s wild that Connor was the only one with the genuine heartfelt speech for his dad.

Someone mentioned earlier about Logan ripping the heart out of Kendall when he feels like it, man did it this episode subconsciously. “You said awesome, a lot.” :wow:

Logan didn’t even speak his disapproval, Kendall just knew it.

Logan shytting on the Roman and fake MBS buying Hearts. :heh:

I still think Marcia is the mole to that writer.

They're probably ALL talking to the writer individually :mjlol:.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
EFbAzCdU4AEjhQy
EFi0hhOU0AAnHHU
EFi0hhOU4AApZ8C

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
My wiz hates Shiv's whole 'turtleneck in any situation' look. Look at this pick she has her entire back out and then a turtle neck?! :dahell:
It is fukkin' weird. :heh:
Kendall rapping was so cringe but also hilarious. How about Tom flirting with Rhea?:mjlol: Pitiful.
So Logan's brother is supporting the person going public about the cruises financially and is coaxing them how to go public? Is that right?
Greg(ory) needs to ask his grand Dad for a sizable advance so he knows it is real before quitting his Waystar/Roy job. No Gregxit without it. :pachaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Low key hilarious moment; when the fam were all talking and strategizing about Rhea and someone compared her to being the new toy for Logan like Jerri once was. And I think Roman said, "But he didn't fukk Jerri." And Connor was all flippant in response like he probably did. And Roman had this huge flash of jealousy on his face. :mjlol: Yo, Roman is seriously in love with old girl. :russ:
Also, Mr. Republican Connor is running out of money due to his paid for girlfriend's play. Trying to hit his Dad up for money without out right begging/asking. :mjlol: Also Logan being genuinely surprised by the party, so badly in fact he left and had to be talked back into going. :russ:
The show is absurdly hilarious while everything happening is plausible. Great stuff.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea I love this version of Kendall and the character is nailing it (which was funny as I thought he was kinda subpar the first few episodes of s1). Every little time he has a taste of happiness, Logan literally snatches it from his hand and he's back to square 1. Kendall facial expressions are A1, which portraying what he feels scene to scene.

I also think Rhea may still be working for Pierce's and just being a mole.
100% agree. I thought the guy playing Kendall was kinda so-so last season. This season is completely different. It’s very clear that Jeremy Strong is an amazing actor :whew:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
episode had so many laughs.
Logan this whole episode had me rollin
Greg talking bout sand mites :mjlol:
Connor with his weirdo self and his speech to Logan :laff:
that 1 protester :laff: and Logan pulling up looking at the crib and dippin :russ:

when them kids team up they can be vicious. they were dishing out ether and setting up traps for Rhea ass like got damn wiley coyote :damn:
Marcia pullin up :banderas:
Kendall swaggin on Rhae in the school :myman: and getting some new p*ssy.

and Shiv actress has mastered the art of the sly cat look. she portray sneaky like a muthafukka :whew:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
and bygawd K-Pop got them bars :banderas:
L to the O G
:lawd:
L to the O G
:lawd:
he had to be on the finest of cokes when he came up with that

Roman such a fukk up. bought the wrong team :dead:

Marcia had that woman moment. She could deal with the cheating but couldn't deal with the betrayal :mjcry:

this show is the best thing on TV :wow: