Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I don’t really like this version of Kendall. It’s sad to see a guy so broken. The robot controlled by his father was cooler. At least he was bossing up to some people then.

I love this version of Kendall. That bossin up Kendall is dead unless Logan allows it. Like going back to the pilot you thought Kendall was this boss as titan waiting in the wings, then the season evolved and you saw his weakness and that he was truly weak. Then he tries to boss up again only to get squashed by logan and fall further. Then he becomes a suicidal puppet that we see now. Every little glimpse of happiness he has ends with him shyttin the bed and starting back to square one.
Jeremy Strong is absolutely murdering this role. He'll show every emotion in one episode and hit on absolutely every single one of them. Hes going through a rollercoaster like ive never seen on screen before.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea I love this version of Kendall and the character is nailing it (which was funny as I thought he was kinda subpar the first few episodes of s1). Every little time he has a taste of happiness, Logan literally snatches it from his hand and he's back to square 1. Kendall facial expressions are A1, which portraying what he feels scene to scene.

I also think Rhea may still be working for Pierce's and just being a mole.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There’s no need for a mole. The deal is dead and the Pierce’s don’t have enough money to flip the deal and try and buy RoyCo.

What would she be spying for?
One of my theories is that as we have seen her plan is to get cozy enough with Logan to possibly be named CEO or very high ranking. From there she'd reattach the Pierces to attach them to the company/control of it as well. They could then again name SHIV or whomever they want as face and control both news.

With this show we all know this theory could be debunked within seconds of the next episode

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
side note...anyone know the car Shiv & Roman rolled up in to their mom's house in as well as the 1 Shiv arrived at Logan's place too if it's not the same one

not sure if it's a Jaguar or something else

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
What do you guys think of the idea that Rhea is trying to snake her way into the Roy business and become CEO/successor to Logan, and the kids seeing this making them kinda band together and work as a team (maybe covertly) to make sure it's at least one of them and not an outsider who gets the Big Chair at the end?

:patrice:

That sure happened a lot faster than I would have predicted.