Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Kendall hit anyway. Why is she asking for a dyck pic if she accepted it in her vagina already? And why is Kendall obliging if he hit already?
Yeah they didn’t because Kendall was sleeping in the guest room in the house and she wouldn’t have fukked him there or everyone would have found out

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
got put onto this 3 weeks ago and haven't looked back, it took me to episode 4/5 of S1 to get hooked but I haven't looked back, this is the best show on tv right now/one of the best ever, just stellar.

Tom might be the biggest simp in TV history

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've been skimming these pages and wanted to see 2 things

1) I agree with the breh who said this show is so good/so many layers that the whole Tom/SHIV relationship is like the 4/5 biggest storyline but could be gone into detail so much further

2) Greg clearly is learning and can be smart when he needs to be, but I dont think hes that SMART as most think, like why actually give Tom all the papers or not make more than 1 copy after telling him you have them?

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
What do you guys think of the idea that Rhea is trying to snake her way into the Roy business and become CEO/successor to Logan, and the kids seeing this making them kinda band together and work as a team (maybe covertly) to make sure it's at least one of them and not an outsider who gets the Big Chair at the end?

:patrice:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
What do you guys think of the idea that Rhea is trying to snake her way into the Roy business and become CEO/successor to Logan, and the kids seeing this making them kinda band together and work as a team (maybe covertly) to make sure it's at least one of them and not an outsider who gets the Big Chair at the end?

She's obviously doing SOMETHING. If not for herself, then maybe Sandy/Stewie.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’m wondering if logan peeps her game and is letting it play out to see how his kids handle/deal w/ it