Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't remember if I read it here or heard it on a podcast, but it's clear that Logan resents all his kids for being spoiled and entitled, yet he's the one who made them that way.

And to be honest Rhea or Gerri are clearly the most competent people to run the company.
A lot of rich people feel this way about their kids. It's a trade-off many don't see coming. You got to be even more diligent in keeping your kids grounded when they don't want for anything.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Was listening to a podcast suggest that Shiv and Roman have been working together since that talk they had in the office when Roman insisted “it’s not gonna be me”. Looking back, it makes sense why they had that moment and he went back to digging at her the next episode. They made the point that Logan was intentionally throwing her lobs on stage at that conference to make himself look work and make her look better.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was listening to a podcast suggest that Shiv and Roman have been working together since that talk they had in the office when Roman insisted “it’s not gonna be me”. Looking back, it makes sense why they had that moment and he went back to digging at her the next episode. They made the point that Logan was intentionally throwing her lobs on stage at that conference to make himself look work and make her look better.

kendall not roman but interesting point/prediction tho

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Am I the only one who was screaming at the screen when Kendall went back to the house of the dead kid's family?

Do you guys think him putting money through their door is gonna come back to bite him in some way?

:patrice:
It could. But I don't like it as a plot point. Kendall's not going to jail. Any flirtation that it is a possibility is a waste of screen time.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Hugo either got the thinnest neck or biggest head :mjlol:
262876.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Rhea coming through with the late push for the crown:leon:
She played the fukk outta Shiv masterfully and she bout to snake the shyt outta Logan somehow.
Sidenote I hate the way Rhea talks Like she was reffing a football game and the QB hit her in the face with a pass and she swallowed her whistle and cant get it out.

Greg is a fukkin idiot but an idiot that knows to cover his ass :dead:
Every scene with him and tom is classic. Every single scene they've done together since the beginning. Periodic table aint got shyt on their chemistry:wow:

And Kendal poor Kendal. Dude cant ever and will never be happy. Straight up smiling and stuntin in the very beginning of the ep showin hoes that thang :mj:
To
:to:
:mjcry:
:sadcam:
Soon as he got in the car with logan and he never was able to recover. Even got abandoned by his mother :damn:
Ole boy plays the hell outta his role.