Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Logan knocked Roman's tooth out. :mjlol:
The dysfunction is deep.
Shiv you just fukked up royally but still want to act like a diva? Refusing to do the panel was weak and then reversing yourself made it worse. She did look good walking to the meeting with Holly Hunter tho, ass was all poking out. :takedat:
So Shiv was right and Kendall was wrong about handling the New Yorker piece because that shyt coming out that weekend blew the deal. Logan begging that lady leaving the conference was the weakest he has looked on the show. Everyone gets their down moments on this show I guess.
Tom is a Loser. He and Shiv's power grab marriage is hard to watch. Makes me wonder about real life power couple dynamics. :patrice:
But Tom and Greg(ory) settling in, "We Here For You" had me and my wiz crying. :mjlol:
Good ep, glad the Piers or Pierce thing is over.
obama-laughing-nodding-smilling-freaky-1360677848n.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
is this season good...i'm behind. haven't had that level of focus required to watch this show for the past month. planning on binging it next friday when i'm at home

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
is this season good...i'm behind. haven't had that level of focus required to watch this show for the past month. planning on binging it next friday when i'm at home

This season has been incredible so far.

It’s funny, tense, uncomfortable, harsh and overall dope AF. And if critics matter to you, it’s widely considered as the best show on TV right now.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Anyone else get happy as shyt when Riman nut ass finally get the shyt smacked out him?

source.gif

Maaaayne i was like
tenor.gif

Muthafukka always thinking he George Carlin or something. nikka this shyt serious act like it for once. Up on stage fukking up the one time you get to speak.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Maaaayne i was like
tenor.gif

Muthafukka always thinking he George Carlin or something. nikka this shyt serious act like it for once. Up on stage fukking up the one time you get to speak.
I liked him until he bytched out at the Board meeting in season 1. He's all talk, no action, ask his girl. :mjgrin:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Anyone else get happy as shyt when Riman nut ass finally get the shyt smacked out him?

source.gif
I have to admit, the Roman/Gerri team is starting to win me over. I was 100% behind Greg, but his new cocaine usage has me worried.

At first I thought Greg was trying to look "cool" in front of Roman when he asked if Roman had any cocaine to spare...but now I'm starting to fear that Greg may have kept the rest of the "park coke" for himself :damn:.

BTW, did they mention that Roman's name was "Romulus" in the first season? I'm just noticing that this season.