Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Logan knocked Roman's tooth out. :mjlol:
The dysfunction is deep.
Shiv you just fukked up royally but still want to act like a diva? Refusing to do the panel was weak and then reversing yourself made it worse. She did look good walking to the meeting with Holly Hunter tho, ass was all poking out. :takedat:
So Shiv was right and Kendall was wrong about handling the New Yorker piece because that shyt coming out that weekend blew the deal. Logan begging that lady leaving the conference was the weakest he has looked on the show. Everyone gets their down moments on this show I guess.
Tom is a Loser. He and Shiv's power grab marriage is hard to watch. Makes me wonder about real life power couple dynamics. :patrice:
But Tom and Greg(ory) settling in, "We Here For You" had me and my wiz crying. :mjlol:
Good ep, glad the Piers or Pierce thing is over.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
EEjRn60XUAMEw0L

EEjbK4pVAAAZS1S

Kendal talked to Logan like a puppy that just pissed on the carpet in that scene :mjlol:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Gotdamn this ep was amazing :ohlawd:
Tom and Greg comedy as usual :mjlol:
"We're listening?"
"How about we hear you?"
"Isnt that the same thing?"
:dead:
Kendal stepping up and showing some nuts to Logan was quite unexpected especially standing up for roman :leon:
Logan at the end bending the knee and begging :wow:

Btw this episode showed how much they think of Roman. He's not informed, not in any important meetings, the 1st to be suggested to be outta the panel, put on some side mission :mjlol:

One of my favorite little moments was when they were talking about dropping Roman from the panel. He did a quick glance over at Gerri and she shook her head "No".
Roman's right. They don't take him seriously, but if he's secretly taking direction from Gerri they'll never see the two of them coming.

And about the "side mission" :
If the Pierce deal doesn't go through, they might actually be forced to go for Roman's "Arab Dictator Propaganda Channel" deal.

Y'all see the preview? :lupe: Kendall getting exposed.

Marcia gotta be the rat.

Roman referred to himself and Gerri as "The Rock Star and the Mole Woman". Why was he calling her a MOLE Woman? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
what a turn of events. this is the first time logan has been at the mercy of another person. him begging pierce for the deal was:huhldup:
Y'all see the preview? :lupe: Kendall getting exposed.

Marcia gotta be the rat.

i thought the preview said the family is blaming logan for the death. that logan 'bullied' the guy to his death. so maybe the heat is off kendall now and he isn't at his dad's mercy? unleash kendall:blessed:

Marcia is sneaky. i don't trust her. she's gotta be up to something.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
what a turn of events. this is the first time logan has been at the mercy of another person. him begging pierce for the deal was:huhldup:

i thought the preview said the family is blaming logan for the death. that logan 'bullied' the guy to his death. so maybe the heat is off kendall now and he isn't at his dad's mercy? unleash kendall:blessed:

Marcia is sneaky. i don't trust her. she's gotta be up to something.
:ohhh: you're right. I didn't catch that. It showed Kendall so i thought they were talking to him. Kendall can't be unleashed now if his pops taking the fall, he gotta do whatever he told now. :manny:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: you're right. I didn't catch that. It showed Kendall so i thought they were talking to him. Kendall can't be unleashed now if his pops taking the fall, he gotta do whatever he told now. :manny:

i'm thinking logan will have to take a step back or take some time off to deal with the legal issues and kendall will be the one who is acting CEO or at least makes all of the decisions for the company.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Man this episode was gripping.

I agree with breh who said after an episode you feel drained. It’s like this show spikes endorphins and adrenaline but not one or the other but both back and forth so one minute you’re holding your breath waiting for the other shoe to drop and then the next you’re laughing because Roman calls Gerri Mole Woman.

Shiv’s ass :faketears:

Shiv’s mouth :francis:

She really doesn’t know how to play this. She thinks she’s gonna strong arm her dad by saying shyt and backing him into a corner but old dudes like that are the last people you want backed in a corner. They’d rather die on their feet than live on their knees.

He’ll burn his shyt to the ground (ie. give it to Roman or worse, Marcia) before he feels strong armed into naming Shiv because of her tactics.

But god damn if her ass wasn’t saying wattup when she was power walking to the cabin meeting :faketears:

I heard Australian women are some of the most fun. I need to find out :oklos:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i'm thinking logan will have to take a step back or take some time off to deal with the legal issues and kendall will be the one who is acting CEO or at least makes all of the decisions for the company.

That's always the thing tho Logan dont be giving a fukk bout other people opinions. Only the stock prices :heh:
Even this episode he was like fukk them old ship bytches :birdman:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tom at the club made me go from :leon:to:snoop: in 2 seconds when he bossed up and told Shiv that if he fukked the girl that it wouldn't matter because the arrangement...
You notice how he put extra bass in his voice when he tried to boss up? "If I was trying to hit, that we would be ok under the arrangement..."
I've never heard dude's voice that deep:russ:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Looking at the opening I've always wondered whether Logan grew up rich and his "small loan" was like Trump's or he was actually poor.

Y'all should go back and watch Tom's horried expression after Logan backhanded Romulus. That shyt was :merchant:

If Shiv prevents Tom from using his open relationship rights it'll be the end of their romantic relationship, though they probably won't divorce.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shiv is such a bytch. She want to fukk on every young nikka but soon as Tom looks at a chick she insecure. bytch want to have her cake and eat it too. Shiv just likes the idea of Tom being wrapped around her finger. And Tom is allowing it to further his career. Logan was right she settled because she scary.

Last edited: