Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
How’s the show brehs? Enough for me to get HBO back? I need something to watch.

Every time an all-time show ends (Breaking Bad, Mad Men etc.) people think there may never be another potential all-timer.

Then a show comes along that shows that potential, and it's never the show you think it's gonna be or the show that it marketed like the next big thing. It's the one that starts quietly and bubbles then gains momentum critically and among viewers.

This is that show.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Every time an all-time show ends (Breaking Bad, Mad Men etc.) people think there may never be another potential all-timer.

Then a show comes along that shows that potential, and it's never the show you think it's gonna be or the show that it marketed like the next big thing. It's the one that starts quietly and bubbles then gains momentum critically and among viewers.

This is that show.
:ehh:I’m sold, I’ll start the series tonight.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Gotdamn this ep was amazing :ohlawd:
Tom and Greg comedy as usual :mjlol:
"We're listening?"
"How about we hear you?"
"Isnt that the same thing?"
:dead:
Kendal stepping up and showing some nuts to Logan was quite unexpected especially standing up for roman :leon:
Logan at the end bending the knee and begging :wow:

Btw this episode showed how much they think of Roman. He's not informed, not in any important meetings, the 1st to be suggested to be outta the panel, put on some side mission :mjlol:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Kendall bossing up while Logan going off the rails...shyts gonna go sideways :merchant:

Shiv can't do anything subtly :snoop: wants to take over and consistently puts her foot in her mouth aka call your dad a dinosaur that has to be killed brehettes :huhldup:

Roman is useless :mjlol: we're watching the downfall of an empire :wow:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
d showing some nuts to Logan was quite unexpected especially standing up for roman :leon:
:mjlol:
EEjRn60XUAMEw0L
EEjbK4pVAAAZS1S

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Tom at the club made me go from :leon:to:snoop: in 2 seconds when he bossed up and told Shiv that if he fukked the girl that it wouldn't matter because the arrangement then backed down after Shiv told him he couldn't fukk her

I dont know if it's something that they mean to do or not but everytime Shiv or Tom enters a room where the other one always is they hit a
"Heeeey :krs:"
"Hhhhheeeeeeey :gladbron:"
Hug and kiss
"Hiii :krs:"
"Didn't know you were going to be here :gladbron:"
Awkward pause...

It solidifies their weird shouldn't be relationship.
They don't even talk on the phone to tell eachother where they're going. What kinda husband wife relationship is that? :heh:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Theory - not a guess or prediction, just an idea...

Logan names a highly reluctant and desperate to get out Kendall as successor but he names Shiv as Kendall's #2 and tells Shiv about the murder in Scotland to control Kendall.

:patrice:

If you want to max out your fukkery - this has to end with Greg as the CEO with enough dirt on deck to bury everyone if they come after him. :mjgrin: