Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

hjnm

All Star
Daps
I have to admit, the Roman/Gerri team is starting to win me over. I was 100% behind Greg, but his new cocaine usage has me worried.

At first I thought Greg was trying to look "cool" in front of Roman when he asked if Roman had any cocaine to spare...but now I'm starting to fear that Greg may have kept the rest of the "park coke" for himself :damn:.

BTW, did they mention that Roman's name was "Romulus" in the first season? I'm just noticing that this season.

I think Romulus is a nickname.

Yeah Greg is bound to get lost in the life.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Anyone else get happy as shyt when Riman nut ass finally get the shyt smacked out him?

source.gif

Maaaayne i was like
tenor.gif

Muthafukka always thinking he George Carlin or something. nikka this shyt serious act like it for once. Up on stage fukking up the one time you get to speak.

Logan was upset at Shiv but took it out on Roman. Shiv was the one who fukked up.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i don't need critics, i loved season 1, just need to catch up on s2
Yeah the critics are loving it now but they were late to catch on. If you loved season 1 then you’ll love season 2 as well, but I get what you said about having the focus. You gotta pay attention in every scene to fully enjoy it.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Logan was upset at Shiv but took it out on Roman. Shiv was the one who fukked up.
Yeah definitely but what was Roman's line on stage? "We'll do whatever you want"? With his little immature smirk.
He's been needed the taste slapped out his mouth for always joking round

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Yeah definitely but what was Roman's line on stage? "We'll do whatever you want"? With his little immature smirk.

I just don't understand how one man (+ his OG wife whoever she was) can raise 3 separate kids with 3 separate types of poor impulse control.

Kendall has a drug problem.
Roman is sexually and socially broken
Shiv is smart, but she can't control herself enough to know when and when not to flex her "intellect"

By the way, I don't think Shiv's any smarter than Kendall, I just think in comparison she's the best of a shytty trio of kids :patricelol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I just don't understand how one man (+ his OG wife whoever she was) can raise 3 separate kids with 3 separate types of poor impulse control.

Shiv is smart, but she can't control herself enough to know when and when not to flex her "intellect"

By the way, I don't think Shiv's any smarter than Kendall, I just think in comparison she's the best of a shytty trio of kids :patricelol:
What about Connor?! :pachaha:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may have to watch the scene again, but I don't think he was joking around.

IIRC, his stance was that the company should admit that a fukk up occurred and they would take steps to improve. Him saying "We'll do whatever you want." was part of it, a way to say we want to make things right with the public, but it's dumb as fukk for a company to say during a potential PR crisis.

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

you saw how Kendall & Shiv looked at him after he said that bullshyt :mjlol:

hit him wit a mix of :stopitslime::francis::gucci::usure::snoop:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I may have to watch the scene again, but I don't think he was joking around.

IIRC, his stance was that the company should admit that a fukk up occurred and they would take steps to improve. Him saying "We'll do whatever you want." was part of it, a way to say we want to make things right with the public, but it's dumb as fukk for a company to say during a potential PR crisis.

you saw how Kendall & Shiv looked at him after he said that bullshyt :mjlol:

hit him wit a mix of :stopitslime::francis::gucci::usure::snoop:

Luckily it was a no-media event.

So the only bad thing that happened was a possibly company-altering deal falling through :mjlaughhold:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

I love how they peeled back Shiv character this season. Last season she looked like smart and like she had her shyt together but this season she's unraveled and proved to be just as big a fukk up as the other 3.