Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
She played the shyt out of Roman, "We're unich buddies.":mjlol: And when he was trying to hit she just had the put downs flowing. Why Roman puts up with that is weird.

Because he likes being treated like a piece of shyt. :manny:

The whole phone sex with Jerry thing is that mixed with mommy issues.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
This episode had me wondering if Roman might technically be a virgin.

Growing up constantly in a dog cage really messed him up.

I don't think so, he's probably abused drugs to the point he can't have sex normally.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Yeah, what are you talking about?

Kendall used to lock Roman in a dog cage and it was revealed by Connor he liked it. Also we later here about the lobster story where Logan punished him too, so there is some history of Roman being mistreated and seemingly liking it. His relationship with Gerry seems more based on that than drugs to me

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Theory - not a guess or prediction, just an idea...

Logan names a highly reluctant and desperate to get out Kendall as successor but he names Shiv as Kendall's #2 and tells Shiv about the murder in Scotland to control Kendall.

:patrice:
Yeah, I can see Kendall being in as successor and hating it. And while Logan loves using the murder to keep Kendall in check I doubt he thinks Shiv can keep it to herself. She at least tells her husband who then might tell anyone. Logan does not want Kendall to go to jail. Maybe he tells her something else terrible that's a lie and tells her never to explicitly mention it to Kendall. Therefore, she can be like "I know." And Kendall will think it's the murder but it isn't.

Show is damn good.