Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

hjnm

All Star
Daps
He wasn't at the same place at the end of the episode, they didn't built a glass enclosure for him lol.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't at the same place at the end of the episode, they didn't built a glass enclosure for him lol.

it wasn’t for him per se...they more than likely had those put up in lieu of the guy who shot/killed himself but there’s no doubt in my mind he contemplated jumping especially after he was blubbering to shiv

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
1st time I seen a white girl w/ “chavonne” spelled like that it tripped me out...I still don’t know how that spells “chavonne” lol

First time I saw that name was on "Banshee". Reading the episode recaps got really confusing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her speech saved him from
Going on the record praising the "Moe-Lester" Wolfpack in front of the reporter. And it was generic enough to not actually offend the widow.

absolutely!

it still read like a 5th grader wrote it tho...and the widow was definitely like :dwillhuh:

but I agree...in the long run it is for the better that he read what she wrote

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Just watched episode 4 and I've come to this conclusion: Greg is a wolf. He's awkward right now, but you can clearly see that dude is a lot more shrewd than he's coming off to everyone else. It's like he's trying to fight it off and be this good guy, but situations and circumstances keep pushing him to reveal more of his character. Great character development.

Also, Roman and Jerri's relationship is starting to give off a BDSM-esque vibe. :patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched episode 4 and I've come to this conclusion: Greg is a wolf. He's awkward right now, but you can clearly see that dude is a lot more shrewd than he's coming off to everyone else. It's like he's trying to fight it off and be this good guy, but situations and circumstances keep pushing him to reveal more of his character. Great character development.

he’s no dummy that’s for sure

there were flashes of this in season 1 as well

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Also, Roman and Jerri's relationship is starting to give off a BDSM-esque vibe. :patrice:
Besides saving some of the documents from the amusement park has he done anything shrewd intentionally? I was hoping he had an aw shucks persona to lull people into thinking he is not a threat but it seems when he does something smart it is by accident and the aw shucks persona is real. And he does some dumb stuff, thinking he could meet with the biographer off the record makes him seem not too bright.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
And there was a line in this episode that wasn't a shot at Billions, but in my mind it was a shot at Billions...

When they find out that Holly Hunter's character is gonna come in and meet, old boy who just got his spot back tells Logan "It's like [INSERT LITERARY REFERENCE] switching sides"

Then Logan just looks at him and says "Why don't you take your library card and... fukk off"

Billions does that all the time (or at least in the 2 seasons I watched) where characters just spit high-brow literary and classics references at each other and no matter who hears it they get it and it's fukking pretentious and one of the reasons I stopped watching the show :mjlol:

It probably (maybe?) wasn't a shot, but to me it felt good to hear that I'm not the only person who thinks shyt like that is annoying. In real life and on TV.