Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
the writing and acting for this show is top notch:wow:

i love how they transition between serious scenes and lighter comedy scenes. plus the piano/score adds to the tone and weight of the scenes.

roman and gerri:russ:

closing with kendall and shiv then kendall overlooking NY was :ohlawd:

i love this show.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pops...kendall + shiv attempting to triple team shorty in the safe room :banderas: still in the middle of it so not sure how it’ll end

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
wow...looks like he was planning on jumping maybe?

show has really hit its stride this season...great ep

Absolutely.
He was trying to get up the courage to jump from the roof, when the gun went off. :wow:

In the last scene, he rests his forehead on that high glass safety wall that wasn't there at the beginning of the episode.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Absolutely.
He was trying to get up the courage to jump from the roof, when the gun went off. :wow:

In the last scene, he rests his forehead on that high glass safety wall that wasn't there at the beginning of the episode.

i think they told his pops where the round him and he put two and two together and had the wall built.

That scene with Shiv and Randle was dope as fukk. Randle would make a dope number two as we’ve seen. But i have no clue what Logan is doing. It felt like she was fukking up the deal in the room, not that it was her fault she’s been outside this whole time. It feels like Logan is stringing her along and wants to elevate Randle but i think Randle is being genuine when he says it’s not gonna be him.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i think they told his pops where the round him and he put two and two together and had the wall built.

That scene with Shiv and Randle was dope as fukk. Randle would make a dope number two as we’ve seen. But i have no clue what Logan is doing. It felt like she was fukking up the deal in the room, not that it was her fault she’s been outside this whole time. It feels like Logan is stringing her along and wants to elevate Randle but i think Randle is being genuine when he says it’s not gonna be him.

I assume you mean Kendall. I was reading this like there's a randle? That scene with him and shiv was dope AF. Great acting by both. It was nice seeing them care for each other instead of competing.

It didn't cross my mind that Logan was aware of Kendall thinking of jumping. It makes sense why they built the safety glass now.

I'm wondering if Kendall took a bump in the safe room when he went into the bathroom:jbhmm: