Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Boar on the floor! Boar on the floor!

This was by far the funniest episode of the series. From the opening scene with Greg numbskull ass to the very end with Tom getting that cuckold realization I was laughing my ass off.

This episod was too good.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

oh wow...this is great...I still have snowfall and yellowstone to catch up on...toss these shows in and my boring ass nite is complete lol...wonder what time they’ll drop...hopefully midnite tonite

*edit*

cool...all 3 shows will appear on HBO GO/NOW tomorrow @ 6AM EST

Last edited:
Daps
Because Kendall was mentally weak, his Dad is making him mentally strong with 0 fukks so he can continue the business and legacy like he handled it for years. Making Kendall fire all those people was just training to make him give 0 fukks about anybody. He is playing his daughter and never liked her working for the politician and now she has quit he has her right where he wants her, she needs him more than he needs her and he will string her along the whole time but really he knows Kendall is the one to take over the business really, and plus he holds something over Kendall for the rest of his life.

Conor is a clown and is an outcast, Roman is just a little to raw and immature to run that type of business.

the writing on this show is A1.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Finished the first season last night. Kendall such a fukk up. :whew:

Greg Egg just playing dumb. :wow:

Thought i was gonna be able to catch up by Sunday but then i see new episode going up tonight. :beli:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Kendall was mentally weak, his Dad is making him mentally strong with 0 fukks so he can continue the business and legacy like he handled it for years. Making Kendall fire all those people was just training to make him give 0 fukks about anybody. He is playing his daughter and never liked her working for the politician and now she has quit he has her right where he wants her, she needs him more than he needs her and he will string her along the whole time but really he knows Kendall is the one to take over the business really, and plus he holds something over Kendall for the rest of his life.

Conor is a clown and is an outcast, Roman is just a little to raw and immature to run that type of business.

the writing on this show is A1.
giphy.gif

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Very good show. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. But we gon act live Siobhan aint a PAWG? :ohlawd::takedat: I think her simp husband lowkey :wrist: because I keep getting vibes that he's trying to get at Greg in a :shaq: way. :dame: Outchea looking like a moist Peyton Manning. :dame:. Remember what he did with Roman's GF? :dame::dame::dame: