Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I think Roman has a serious thing for Jerri. He called her when he was unsure what to do @ Vaulter and after his Dad embarrassed him he was looking to her for a shoulder to cry on. Maybe he is into GiILFs that's why he can't get it up for his girlfriend. :lolbron:

that nikka gay

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I thought he was gay too, and he still could be, but I think this show is too clever and creative to do that. That’s some easy shyt any hack could do.

Him having a mommy complex thing with/for Jeri seems like something they’d have more fun with.

Yea it's cliche but I dont see him really having anything for Jeri. That line was just roman being roman joking to get out of awkward situations IMO

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yes, Gil is Bernie Sanders. They're also turning Connor into their version of Trump. That's why Shiv said that leaving Gil and working for Connor would require realigning the entire political structure.

I'm rewatching the episode now, and I'm up to that scene.
When Connor asks Shiv to work for him, the camera pans up to the ultra-rightwing campaign guys that Shiv called "pieces of shyt" and they have :what::dahell: looks on their faces. Like, "you expect us to work with HER?" :camby:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On ep 4, I’m actually surprised I’m enjoying this. Good recommendation.
this is where I'm at as well. I started the show last year and put it on the back burner. now I'm back on it and enjoying watching these scumbags.
It only gets better. This is one of the few shows where I’ve rewatched the whole series. No filler episodes.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I thought he was gay too, and he still could be, but I think this show is too clever and creative to do that. That’s some easy shyt any hack could do.

Him having a mommy complex thing with/for Jeri seems like something they’d have more fun with.
I'd smash Jerri too

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I started watching and just finished that vote of no confidence episode. :lupe:

Gonna try to breeze through this so i can post in here. How many episodes season 2 on?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
is this show any good? im getting mixed reviews

its a slow watch for me. Is it good? its cool, but its not must watch. I can watch 2 episodes and come back to it a few weeks later... watch two more episodes.

its like Billions for me. Its not a steady watch/must see

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
its a slow watch for me. Is it good? its cool, but its not must watch. I can watch 2 episodes and come back to it a few weeks later... watch two more episodes.

its like Billions for me. Its not a steady watch/must see

I like billions better. But this is definitely good. It's funnier than billions for sure cuz of the Cuck husband and McCauley Culkin's little brother.