Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love the scene of him shytting on the elites with what looks to be a 100 inch flat screen tv on his wall. Dude is such an idiot.

Shiv was like bruh you’re in a $25 million penthouse literally looking down on the people of Manhattan talking about the elites. Absolutely hilarious.

I made the mistake of thinking he was somewhat smart very early on last season and couldn’t quite get why he didn’t try to take over the company and why it was a foregone conclusion that Kendall was CEO and not him as he was oldest. Thought it was a father-son thing about Logan divorcing his mom and making a new family but it’s because Connor is the walking personification of being smart dumb.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Shiv was like bruh you’re in a $25 million penthouse literally looking down on the people of Manhattan talking about the elites. Absolutely hilarious.

I made the mistake of thinking he was somewhat smart very early on last season and couldn’t quite get why he didn’t try to take over the company and why it was a foregone conclusion that Kendall was CEO and not him as he was oldest. Thought it was a father-son thing about Logan divorcing his mom and making a new family but it’s because Connor is the walking personification of being smart dumb.

The charity dinner episode is the one when they really revealed what an idiot he was.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
the dining table scene fukkery :mjgrin:
Succession_2.gif