"Wow... I'm not crazy to hear the next thing you're going to say"

:mjlol:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Great episode.
I was a little confused about something. Greg thanked Tom at the end after the leaks to the writer were pinned on a dead guy. Did Tom actually do something, or did they basically just get lucky?

I recognized the giant "European" mansion they were in as Oheka Castle on Long Island. I've driven past it before:
Film & Photo Shoots at Oheka Castle

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Great episode.
I was a little confused about something. Greg thanked Tom at the end after the leaks to the writer were pinned on a dead guy. Did Tom actually do something, or did they basically just get lucky?

I recognized the giant "European" mansion they were in as Oheka Castle on Long Island. I've driven past it before:
Film & Photo Shoots at Oheka Castle
tom didn't snitch on him, the showrunner says it just means he is not a complete horrible person

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was thinking that maybe Tom had head that "Moe" died, and paid to have the leaks pinned on him in order to get the suspicion off of Greg.
I think it was just luck. Moe was probably talking to the biographer to. Not much of a book if you only get a pre-interview with Greg as material. lol

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Holy shyt.

The fukkery in Hungary,:laff::laff::laff:

Even the writers from Veep are watching this like 'They're doing too much:whoa::merchant::whoo:'

Greg fukking all the way up in the cold open :dead:

The one liners in this are weapons grade.

:russ:@ "He's a human Saudi Arabia.:manny:"