Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We back tonight . Do we have a season 2 thread?
I didn't realize season 2 started last week
Yeah it came back last week but it isn't that popular on this board for some weird reason. This is the only discussion thread and only a few people post in it. It's just as good as Mindhunter and that show just got stickied.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Yeah it came back last week but it isn't that popular on this board for some weird reason. This is the only discussion thread and only a few people post in it. It's just as good as Mindhunter and that show just got stickied.

Crazy because it's one of the best shows on TV. I hate to say this but this is the reason I join a lot of subreddits for my tv shows. The discussions be insane pre and post. I watched Baskets I don't think I've ever seen a thread about that show on here

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Always looking for new shows to start with my girl. I've been hearing a lot about this and I see Joanna Robinson is doing a podcast about it so I might start just to have that to listen to. Without spoiling anything, what other shows does this compare favorably to? Tone? Style?

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Always looking for new shows to start with my girl. I've been hearing a lot about this and I see Joanna Robinson is doing a podcast about it so I might start just to have that to listen to. Without spoiling anything, what other shows does this compare favorably to? Tone? Style?

Veep, Arrested Development, & a bit of Wolf of Wall Street

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a swerve may happen but right now it seems clear as day he's setting Kendal up as the successor

even got him being a killer now...double entendre don't ask me how :wow:
Kendal is like a fukking robot. Shows no emotion and just does everything his dad says. It almost feels like the due diligence he was doing at the beginning of the episode of vaulter was just some shyt Logan told him to do so he could prop up Roman and shyt on him later. Logan the puppet master of all his kids...well except Conor, but Conor is a fukking idiot.