Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Daps
Looking back at it now, I don't think Logan even cares about what happens to his company after he dies. He's entirely focused on going after his "enemies" while he is alive.

I think he was being accidentally honest when he said he could name an "empty suit" as a successor. That's how he thinks of Shiv.

To him, the only reason to name a successor is to keep the stock price from dropping while he is still in charge. After he's dead, for all he cares they can ALL go broke.

Logan doesn’t seem focused on going after his enemies to me; unless I’m forgetting something, he’s been reactive at every turn thus far on the show. Have we seen him go after anyone (besides his kids, I guess) unprovoked?

He seems entirely focused on winning. And winning for a guy like him, at his stage in life means leaving something (his business) that is left standing strong long after he’s dead.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I rewatched the episode, since I had the feeling I missed some stuff.

got his son riding bytch everywhere :damnMJlol:
This time I noticed he showed up at the Summer Palace (WAY out in the Hamptons) on the back of the same motorcycle. Did he just drive 2+ hours from Manhattan to the end of Long Island on the back of that bike? :picard::mjlol:.

Some other stuff:
We never saw the end of Roman's meeting with his father. When he came out, he says something like "He asked me to take over....Just Kidding! :troll:...or AM I??:jbhmm:"

Then, when Shiv is talking to Tom about his job she tells him her dad loves to play a mind game where he sets up two people fighting over one seat.
How do we know he DIDN'T ask both Roman and Shiv to be his successor, and just told both of them to not tell anybody?

Logan doesn’t seem focused on going after his enemies to me; unless I’m forgetting something, he’s been reactive at every turn thus far on the show. Have we seen him go after anyone (besides his kids, I guess) unprovoked?

He seems entirely focused on winning. And winning for a guy like him, at his stage in life means leaving something (his business) that is left standing strong long after he’s dead.

Before he took the helicopter back with Kendall to meet with Sandy and Stewie, he had that line "We need to go stuff some racc00ns up some guy's chimney". He's trying to say it's personal.
Then, he sends Kendall in there alone to give them his Keyser Soze his speech about about sending men to kill their pets and rape their wives.

Daps
Before he took the helicopter back with Kendall to meet with Sandy and Stewie, he had that line "We need to go stuff some racc00ns up some guy's chimney". He's trying to say it's personal.
Then, he sends Kendall in there alone to give them his Keyser Soze his speech about about sending men to kill their pets and rape their wives.

Yes, the beef between he and Sandy is personal, but I’m saying any action he’s taken against Sandy or anyone else on the show has been a reaction to what they’ve done to him. From Logan’s perspective Sandy used Logan’s near death experience to sneakily buy a significant portion of his company by hoodwinking his green son. Add to that other line stepping that’s occurred over the course of decades before the series began and of course he wants to shyt on Sandy as much a as possible.

Defending himself from his enemy’s attacks don’t make him entirely focused on his enemies. If he were entirely focused on them he’d have gone after them in some way without them having to attack first.

I say he is entirely focused on winning cuz he makes statements about becoming the biggest media company and just last episode he proclaimed Royco would be the last one standing.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Looking back at it now, I don't think Logan even cares about what happens to his company after he dies. He's entirely focused on going after his "enemies" while he is alive.

I think he was being accidentally honest when he said he could name an "empty suit" as a successor. That's how he thinks of Shiv.

To him, the only reason to name a successor is to keep the stock price from dropping while he is still in charge. After he's dead, for all he cares they can ALL go broke.
Completely agree, he is going thru with the charade to keep the stock price decent. His only plan is to keep control as long as he is alive, I don't think he cares what happens after he croaks.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The first time I saw her was in that movie Predestination and she was not attractive to me at all.
But on this, :shaq::takedat: yeah. lol

ya it’s crazy how good she looks on the show but she’s a letdown when I look @ pics of her and see her on other shows/flicks

*edit*

and wow I didn’t realize that was her in predestination...granted I seen that flick a hot minute ago

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's funny about SUCCESSION, DAVID MILCH had a pilot THE MONEY, that was almost the exact premise as Succession, minus the humor. HBO shot a pilot for it and everything. It was pretty good too.