KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Who winning the throne, you team Shiva?
Man... I'm so torn...

Who you think is closest to Tyrion?

Why is everyone overlooking how devious Greg can be? Even back in the pilot, when he was acting clueless, he explained to his mother that he was trying to figure out who the strongest sibling was, so he could align with them in the inevitable succession conflict. He's baby Littlefinger disguised as Richard Splett.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Why is everyone overlooking how devious Greg can be? Even back in the pilot, when he was acting clueless, he explained to his mother that he was trying to figure out who the strongest sibling was, so he could align with them in the inevitable succession conflict. He's baby Littlefinger disguised as Richard Splett.
Greg the fan favorite

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
If this guy was the CFO, he should be fired

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Man... I'm so torn...

Who you think is closest to Tyrion?

I forgot all about Logan's wife Marsha. Back in the pilot she was maneuvering to put herself in power above the Roy siblings. If we're talking about GoT analogies, they've implied she has a ring of international "little birds" that somehow know everything. Her people were the ones that straightened out the situation with Kendall. She also has her own son.

Watch the final conflict in the series finale be between Greg and Marsha's son for control after the Roy's destroy each other.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know the phrase "best show on TV" gets thrown around a lot on here but this actually is one of the best shows on TV. I don't understand why this thread isn't twice the size.

Shiv is an idiot for accepting Logan's offer straight up like that. Maybe I'm wrong but I can't see him actually appointing her next CEO, at least not in the streamlined way that he sold her on.