Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Because of season 1, and the way they're laying on "logan has Kendall dead to rights" thick, it's obvious Kendall will reverse the situation, but I have no idea unless he can make a body disappear.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because of season 1, and the way they're laying on "logan has Kendall dead to rights" thick, it's obvious Kendall will reverse the situation, but I have no idea unless he can make a body disappear.
His Dad will do that for him. Kendall will be under his Dad's thumb until his opportunity arises. He will then manuver to get the power and win but then pull back and agree to a truce with his Dad. He loves his Dad and wants his approval. Just a spitballing prediction.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
His Dad will do that for him. Kendall will be under his Dad's thumb until his opportunity arises. He will then manuver to get the power and win but then pull back and agree to a truce with his Dad. He loves his Dad and wants his approval. Just a spitballing prediction.

I forgot where I read it, but I saw some speculation that the drowning will be pinned on Shiv's ex boyfriend. He was kicked out around the same time that the waiter disappeared.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Season 2 soon?

71632075_source.gif