Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Finally finished the season

I'm confused how can they change the arrangements of a divorce that has already been finalised and signed off years ago?

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Finally finished the season

I'm confused how can they change the arrangements of a divorce that has already been finalised and signed off years ago?

Probably because the arrangement is between two people and doesn't have anything to do with any government body or business entity.

If both people agree to amend it, anything can be amended.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah show needs to progress

He was supposed to die in season 1 or 2

this is the reason why season 3 felt like the show was jogging in place…don’t even need him to die (maybe just step down but for him that’s essentially death as I think on it) but at the start/first half of S3, I thought the show was finally gonna take the bold leap of making ken the successor or at least have him become a formidable opponent but then he regressed and reverted back to his old self…unfortunately we’ve seen the shyt play out the same way enough now for the story to hopefully take a real leap next season

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The level of wealth and privilege is something else
I legit can say I dislike every character on this show now(I was stanning cousin greg until he became corrupted). They are all terrible people with little to no redeeming qualities besides being slightly less terrible than the one standing next to them

I still can't stop watching