giphy.webp

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Finishing up Season 2....

How the hell Greg go from throwing up in a mascot suit to being grilled by the senate for cover up conspiracies for a billion dollar conglomerate.... :dead:
:dead::dead::dead:

Edit: off topic.. I'm officially in love with Shiv and would absolutely eat her out from the back... :noah:

Last edited:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Late to the party on this… This show is really good so far. I wasn’t sure what to expect other than rich Whites, but man the comedy really took me by surprise. I’m guaranteed to laugh anytime Tom or Greg are in the scene.

I’m still in season 1, just finished the episode with the board voting for/or against Logan. A live action show hasn’t had me on the edge of my seat like that since the Red Wedding. Like someone else here said, that felt like a season finale. Logan getting snubbed by POTUS due to national security was dope foreshadowing for why Kendall couldn’t make it to the meeting by air.

But yeah this family is trash.

Connor :mjlol:

Shiv :camby:

Roman with that board vote choke job:scust:

I like Kendall, he’s a jerk at times but I feel like that’s because he’s trying to emulate his daddy.

I actually like Tom even though he’s a snake. It’s mostly out of sympathy because I just know Shiv is gonna betray him and it won’t stop there. Like Willa said, at least she’s only getting fukked by one member of the family.

Can’t wait to see what’s next. I’m wondering how they were able to stretch this to three seasons.

Oh I almost to mention, the intro credits are :banderas::banderas::banderas:
The theme has been stuck in my head all day. That final transition between young Logan’s and old Logan’s back >>>>>>>
That’s clean af.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Finishing up Season 2....

How the hell Greg go from throwing up in a mascot suit to being grilled by the senate for cover up conspiracies for a billion dollar conglomerate.... :dead:
:dead::dead::dead:

Edit: off topic.. I'm officially in love with Shiv and would absolutely eat her out from the back... :noah:
You're gonna love 3 for both reasons :wow:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
What was with pops back when he got our the pool? You think his wife whips him?
Nah.. I’m still on S1, and this will probably get revealed later, but I’m guessing Logan was abused as a kid.

Logan- “If I had spoken to my uncle like that…”

Kendall- “What!? What would evil uncle Noah do”

Me- :lupe: What indeed?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Logan knew Greg was a tool to be used the moment he offered to get his fukkin grandfather’s board seat in exchange for his job at the AMUSEMENT PARK :laff:. “He might fit in eventually…”

He :ehh: to himself, clearly filing that away for later.

He does the same thing when he noticed how desperate Tom was with the watch. And Tom told greg EXACTLY what he was about during the baseball game.

Perfect to be Frank and Karl v2