Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Finally finished the season

I'm confused how can they change the arrangements of a divorce that has already been finalised and signed off years ago?
Yes this part was bullshyt to me

Say if Ken sold his shares to stewy a few years before there is no way they could change it back.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yes this part was bullshyt to me

Say Ken sold his shares to stewy a few years before there is no way they could change it back.
Ken didn't sell his shares to Stewie.

When Logan collapsed, the stock price fell thru the floor. The creditors were coming to collect and take the company because Logan had outrageously outstanding debts. Kendall made a deal with Stewie for a large wad of cash, in exchange for a board seat and a lot of stock options. The family still owns a majority of Waystar Royco (hold on, we'll get back to this)

We find out later in the Tom Bachelor party episode. Stewie is really Sandy, Logan's long time nemesis and competitor. Kendall agress to work with them to oust his father and become the new CEO. but at Shiv's wedding in England, Kendall drive into a creek a kills a porter. Logan uses that to blackmail Kendall from taking the company. That's how Season 1 ends.

Season 2, the family is united because Shiv is no longer trying to be campaign manager. The plan is to make the company so bloated Stewie and Sandy won't want it anymore. So they tried to merge with Pierce but details of the rap cruises come out. The Pierces pull out and the Roy's are called before Congress. Shiv gets the main victim to take some money and go away and Kendall spins some shiet to get Congress out of the business. The Shareholders however still want blood, so somebody in the family still got fall on the sword. That where we get the yacht meeting. Logan tells Me dall to do it and he agrees. But in the final scene of Season 2, Kendall makes a deal with Greg from the papers that he saved from the rape cruises and says he going to take the company away from Logan by himself. That's Season 2.

Season 2 Kendall is a pariah and Greg is trying to pay both sides. Turns out Greg don't have shyt. Kendall pays him off by giving him a watch that he still has to pay for. The kids need to unite and go against their father but they are scared of their father and don't like each other. There is someone outside the family agitating them, trying to keep them from uniting. We find out Roman's been sending unsolicited d!ck pics to Gerri. This makes Logan sour on family altogether.

If Logan can get a big wad of cash from somebody, he can keep Stewie and Sandy at bay. He finds Eric from True Blood. But Eric doesn't want to deal with family, he want to be Logan's heir apparent. The kids find out about this and finally unite to stop their father. Turns out however Tom's been playing both sides, he's the outside force keeping them apart. He tells Logan that the kids want to ask thie mother not to sell her shares to Logan, which he can sell to Eric and family control is over. Logan cut his kids off and Tom comes out of nowhere, now with him and Greg in a better position than the kids.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Ken didn't sell his shares to Stewie.

When Logan collapsed, the stock price fell thru the floor. The creditors were coming to collect and take the company because Logan had outrageously outstanding debts. Kendall made a deal with Stewie for a large wad of cash, in exchange for a board seat and a lot of stock options. The family still owns a majority of Waystar Royco (hold on, we'll get back to this)

We find out later in the Tom Bachelor party episode. Stewie is really Sandy, Logan's long time nemesis and competitor. Kendall agress to work with them to oust his father and become the new CEO. but at Shiv's wedding in England, Kendall drive into a creek a kills a porter. Logan uses that to blackmail Kendall from taking the company. That's how Season 1 ends.

Season 2, the family is united because Shiv is no longer trying to be campaign manager. The plan is to make the company so bloated Stewie and Sandy won't want it anymore. So they tried to merge with Pierce but details of the rap cruises come out. The Pierces pull out and the Roy's are called before Congress. Shiv gets the main victim to take some money and go away and Kendall spins some shiet to get Congress out of the business. The Shareholders however still want blood, so somebody in the family still got fall on the sword. That where we get the yacht meeting. Logan tells Me dall to do it and he agrees. But in the final scene of Season 2, Kendall makes a deal with Greg from the papers that he saved from the rape cruises and says he going to take the company away from Logan by himself. That's Season 2.

Season 2 Kendall is a pariah and Greg is trying to pay both sides. Turns out Greg don't have shyt. Kendall pays him off by giving him a watch that he still has to pay for. The kids need to unite and go against their father but they are scared of their father and don't like each other. There is someone outside the family agitating them, trying to keep them from uniting. We find out Roman's been sending unsolicited d!ck pics to Gerri. This makes Logan sour on family altogether.

If Logan can get a big wad of cash from somebody, he can keep Stewie and Sandy at bay. He finds Eric from True Blood. But Eric doesn't want to deal with family, he want to be Logan's heir apparent. The kids find out about this and finally unite to stop their father. Turns out however Tom's been playing both sides, he's the outside force keeping them apart. He tells Logan that the kids want to ask thie mother not to sell her shares to Logan, which he can sell to Eric and family control is over. Logan cut his kids off and Tom comes out of nowhere, now with him and Greg in a better position than the kids.

I meant to say if he sold those shares . How could Logan and his ex wife change their divorce agreement then?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I meant to say if he sold those shares . How could Logan and his ex wife change their divorce agreement then?
She still had shares left enough for majority control between the two. He didn't have majority control without her.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Shiv thee Stallion season is almost upon us

332502630_tumblr_21c9e564c7ec764d3b7f4900bba0296c_71a8585f_540.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Critical point in time for the series just like how Billions was going into its 4th season.

New some new blood and maybe a new storyline needs to be added in. Maybe the kids getting a rare win for a change or perhaps Greg smartens up and becomes something signifigant in the family. This season has to be more than Kendall getting destroyed, Roman dikk jokes, and Shiv and Tom not f*ckin with each other

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Critical point in time for the series just like how Billions was going into its 4th season.

New some new blood and maybe a new storyline needs to be added in. Maybe the kids getting a rare win for a change or perhaps Greg smartens up and becomes something signifigant in the family. This season has to be more than Kendall getting destroyed, Roman dikk jokes, and Shiv and Tom not f*ckin with each other

They don't need all that. They just need to end it on time and work towards a clear ending.

You only do all that extra shyt when you're trying to keep a show that's dying alive with perpetual storylines and extra people etc.

This won't be the last season, but I'd be willing to bet S5 is.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They don't need all that. They just need to end it on time and work towards a clear ending.

You only do all that extra shyt when you're trying to keep a show that's dying alive with perpetual storylines and extra people etc.

This won't be the last season, but I'd be willing to bet S5 is.
What are you saying? Is this the final season or something? Its been nothing but straight L's for the kids for three seasons in a row