Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Logan knew Greg was a tool to be used the moment he offered to get his fukkin grandfather’s board seat in exchange for his job at the AMUSEMENT PARK :laff:. “He might fit in eventually…”

He :ehh: to himself, clearly filing that away for later.

He does the same thing when he noticed how desperate Tom was with the watch. And Tom told greg EXACTLY what he was about during the baseball game.

Perfect to be Frank and Karl v2

Restarted the whole shebang last night and was watching this scene closely.

Tom did precisely what I bolded. Told Greg to his face what he was all about.

Then just lightly brushed it aside with a bunch of, "im just kidding."

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Restarted the whole shebang last night and was watching this scene closely.

Tom did precisely what I bolded. Told Greg to his face what he was all about.

Then just lightly brushed it aside with a bunch of, "im just kidding."

:mjlol:
Me and my girl are watching it…her for the first, me for the second time. Shes hooked by episode 3 :wow:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Just finished the Prague episode :francis:

I take back what I said about Kendall, he’s trash just like the rest of his fam. Dude pressured Greg into taking those drugs and is trying to push libel about the ladies that rejected his funding. Pure scumbag behavior.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Me and my girl are watching it…her for the first, me for the second time. Shes hooked by episode 3 :wow:

it took me a few episodes to get into it initially. I have watched it 3 times now. I always find the first part with logan in the hospital a lot slower compared to what happens after he gets out. cuz once he's out, it's off to the races.

logan is my favorite character on the show. dude has me :laff: every episode with the insults.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

“Last season we had an important new character and a new storyline, a potential merger with Alexander Skarsgård’s tech company.

We were really excited when Alexander came onboard — he’s a wonderful actor. And from the beginning, [showrunner Jesse Armstrong’s] idea was that the tech company was going to be led by someone from a Scandinavian country. In the writer’s room, around February, Jesse had an idea for an episode they wanted to be in [Matsson’s] part of the world

Mark and I travelled over in May, had a look in the region around Åndalsnes, looked at the gondola with the restaurant on top of the mountains. They also had an airport in the area which we were looking for in the story. Norway had everything we were looking for — in just utterly gorgeous settings. Then we had to figure out how to do the shooting in these locations, practically. We got great support from HBO, and we’ve spent the last several months figuring out a plan and then putting it into place.”

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Tom Wambsgawd still tryna comfort Shiv.
full