Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Kinda surprised, as most critics/TV insiders believed it would be 5 seasons at least, but if the creator felt the story should conclude at 4 then :ehh:.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
see here's the difference between HBO and showtime.

showtime will milk billions for 10+ seasons despite damian lewis leaving.

HBO is in and out. they will always leave you wanting more. remember the watchmen???

I also was hoping for a 5th season, but it is what it is. this shyt is currently the best show on tv, and I expect that sentiment to continue thru season 4.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
see here's the difference between HBO and showtime.

showtime will milk billions for 10+ seasons despite damian lewis leaving.

HBO is in and out. they will always leave you wanting more. remember the watchmen???

I also was hoping for a 5th season, but it is what it is. this shyt is currently the best show on tv, and I expect that sentiment to continue thru season 4.
HBO pumps out too many classic to care to milk a good thing. Showtime gets one hit show every 5-10 years so they got to dry the well to keep the lights on. What they did to Billions is criminal.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Finally got into this show, just have to watch the season 3 finale and I'm all caught up. I watched Tuscany wedding episode last night, hands down the most psychologically fukked up hour of television I ever watched, such a good show. Easily by favorite show on TV right now

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FqORbW3akAEDbow