Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
The first 2 seasons were more serious but man did this season felt like a sitcom

Didn't really feel it

The first episode of the first season had a guy jerking off on a window and the second season had a rocket bound for space blow up on takeoff and a bunch of grown men snorting like pigs for a piece of sausage.

But now it's a sitcom?

Code

Banned
Daps
What was the point of that random rapper they introduced?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Tom at the CFB Championship Game tonight :wow:

s37s3t3s0za81.jpg

:troll:

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Just caught Will Ferrell is a EP on this :ohhh:

Also Shiv lowkey bad with a lil bit of cake on her at the right angle :mjlit:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Just finished this season and I am actually losing interest in this show. It seemed in season 1 the show was about more than, "Who will succeed Logan Roy?!" but as the show has progressed it is just becoming one note. Hopefully, they move on after they sell and have at least one subplot. lol
The initial plan was for Logan to die season 1. Imagine how different this show would be if they actually followed through?
Also, for Logan's kids I actually wish one of them did realize how toxic their family situation was and moved completely away from it. It's weird that none of them even contemplate that. Well, Kendall kind of did season 2 but like all potential different directions for the show it was never explored again. All the money in the world isn't worth the abuse they take, at least one of them should realize that.
who would realize it?

connor's an aimless bum who uses family money for all his side distractions, where's he gonna go?
shiv is a sociopath narcissist who feels it's her feminist destiny to takeover, why would she leave?
kendall has tried to tap out multiple times after his failed coup's only to have Logan hang his power over him and draw him back in, he can't get his freedom
roman love the spoils of being a rich snot, we saw in season one they way he toyed with the poor little boy, he's not opting out of a life of privilege

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
who would realize it?

connor's an aimless bum who uses family money for all his side distractions, where's he gonna go?
shiv is a sociopath narcissist who feels it's her feminist destiny to takeover, why would she leave?
kendall has tried to tap out multiple times after his failed coup's only to have Logan hang his power over him and draw him back in, he can't get his freedom
roman love the spoils of being a rich snot, we saw in season one they way he toyed with the poor little boy, he's not opting out of a life of privilege
Hopefully all of them. I don't think they have to be all up under Logan and the company to maintain a rich Lifestyle. Ken was excommunicated and his Lifestyle didn't suffer at all. His birthday party looked like it cost a half a million alone.
Being a 'sociopath narcissist who feels it's her feminist destiny to takeover' is a Lifestyle choice she doesn't have to be that.
And like I said, I'm pretty sure Roman doesn't have to work with his Dad to maintain his Llfestyle. He would be rich regardless.