Official Succession Thread šŸŸ  Season 4 Currently Airing

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If eric trump one day wanted to ā€œexpose the trump organizationā€ and then started tweeting like a cokedup elon musk, then tried to act like a morally superior bono/woody harrelson type, but again, IS ERIC TRUMP, do you think that would go over well?

oh and also he killed someone
He didnā€™t swerve that car! :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wowā€¦2 eps leftā€¦I was really hoping ken would turn a cornerā€¦same old shyt tho smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmaooo the end of ep 8 resonated so well with meā€¦a couple of days ago I accidentally sent a text to the wrong personā€¦first time that dumb shyt happened to meā€¦thought I sent a pic of a bottle of tequila to a friend I been fukking with off and on that she recommendedā€¦but actually sent it to a dude Iā€™m doing some business withā€¦soon as I sent that shyt I knew I fukked up and tried to ā€œdeleteā€ it :mjlol: he was cool about it tho lmaoā€¦but the whole time I kept thinking damn what if I had sent some wild shyt lmaooo

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This show has 2 seasons max left. I love the show and its the best thing around right now but they can't stretch it to far.

Iā€™m hoping next season is the lastā€¦I really hate that they used the ken fail-safe again this seasonā€¦I thought things were progressing nicely til he had the meltdownā€¦too predictableā€¦after ā€˜game of thronesā€™, I realized any show can run its course no matter how great it starts offā€¦and as a result, I wonā€™t hesitate to bail on a series once I start to get boredā€¦fukk riding it out til the endā€¦I owe these characters no allegiance

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
it looks like they're going the fox trajectory so I'm thinking
Waystar will successfully sell to the tech guy and then Kendall will work for sandy's company
shiv will once again go in politics
roman will be working under the tech guy
Logan dies of a heart attack alone in his house