Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
I’m late to the whole series but caught all the way up. Very good television. Just a modern day king and his court complete with all the intrigue.

I watched the first episode again and this could all end up going to Greg. Logan’s uncle put him on! Greg is coming from nothing, but he’s hungry and not scared. He was willing to do the management training, or anything to be down. To see him from first episode to season 3 finale he done came a long way. That’s my 2 cents on who’ll end up with the crown.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m catching up with this shyt, on ep. 7 at the moment. Kendal is a fukking loser. Logan putting shyt in place and this motherfukker is planning a birthday party? :dahell:

I’m hoping this is some kind of red herring, and he’s using this party as some sort of way to network some sort of play or move, but then again I remember how much of a know-it-all fukk up he is and he might really just be planning a birthday party

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
The one thing I didn’t get is the picking of the president subplot. That whole storyline becomes pretty irrelevant if Logan is going to cash out anyways no? Was the whole point of the subplot to show (at the time) that it was Roman’s turn to be daddy’s favorite?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The one thing I didn’t get is the picking of the president subplot. That whole storyline becomes pretty irrelevant if Logan is going to cash out anyways no? Was the whole point of the subplot to show (at the time) that it was Roman’s turn to be daddy’s favorite?

The point was to show that, even though we laugh at the Roy family and Tom, they have WAY too much power over the course of history.

The Roy's endorsed someone who thought that "H" had some good ideas, just because they thought that it would benefit the family the most. And as Roman mentioned, H was a very "naughty boy".

This season Tom spends so much time looking pathetic that it's easy to overlook that under him ATN news forced out one US President and is now pushing hard for a much worse guy to take over.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am super late. I am just now getting into the show and Shiv has a phat ASS.
:ohhh:

The show is awesome btw. Very insightful regarding the inner workings of corporate America.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The cameramen were doing us a solid with all the shiv shots in the finale :whew:
Tom on his FDH shyt too fukked over shiv with the ultimate getback, he grew a pair and so did connor.
Greg ends up being the big winner of the series so far.

Mom fukked the kids. guns to sausages:mjcry:

this was one of the greatest season finales i've ever seen. There's so much to unpack. I love this show :wow: