Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just finished this season and I am actually losing interest in this show. It seemed in season 1 the show was about more than, "Who will succeed Logan Roy?!" but as the show has progressed it is just becoming one note. Hopefully, they move on after they sell and have at least one subplot. lol
The initial plan was for Logan to die season 1. Imagine how different this show would be if they actually followed through?
Also, for Logan's kids I actually wish one of them did realize how toxic their family situation was and moved completely away from it. It's weird that none of them even contemplate that. Well, Kendall kind of did season 2 but like all potential different directions for the show it was never explored again. All the money in the world isn't worth the abuse they take, at least one of them should realize that.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
didn't she ask logan for a massive bag in order to pretend to be back together for optics? I thought he agreed to it tho.

he did and she just plays her part in the background

she's a character that I thought the show could've done more with, as at first she was positioned as a danger to the kids and having some influence over Logan's decision but they just dropped all of that.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
he did and she just plays her part in the background

she's a character that I thought the show could've done more with, as at first she was positioned as a danger to the kids and having some influence over Logan's decision but they just dropped all of that.
Yeah, and what's the point of the settlement if she is never around pretending to be a doting wife? Didn't make much sense.