Whichever writer came up with these bars for Kendall :mjlol::dead:

Kinda hard tho

“L to the OG, dude be the OG”

“A1 ratings, 80k wine” :salute:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just binged the entire show in 3 days. Modern day GoT. This is must see TV. I been asleep on this. All these mfers are the worst. They all deserve what they get.

Logan: Kendall. Is this you?
Kendall: Dad.....come on.
Logan: Im just saying......historically speaking, whenever someone betrays me......most of the time its been you

:russ:

Kendall: I been basically planning this since I was 4.:wow:

Hell man Kendall's speech at the end of S2 had me jumping up and down like a kid. The moment he said ''but'' I was like awwwwwww shyt, here we go. :mjlit:

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
what separates this show from these other white wealth pieces

Money trues just feels like paper here

Facts :mjlol:

They rolling around 4 deep in Mercedes Maybachs to get to their multiple helicopters to get to the plane, to get to another country, to take more helicopters to their mansion :dead:

Then they pack their shyt up and fly pack and go on a big ass yacht :dead:

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
My thing is…what did Kendall even do wrong? :dahell:

I can completely see why his fam and the company hate him, but where’s the public controversy coming from??? :dahell:

He’s planning to expose his father and the company for covering up crimes, and actually hs proof, but somehow he’s in the wrong? :dahell:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
My thing is…what did Kendall even do wrong? :dahell:

I can completely see why his fam and the company hate him, but where’s the public controversy coming from??? :dahell:

He’s planning to expose his father and the company for covering up crimes, and actually hs proof, but somehow he’s in the wrong? :dahell:
If eric trump one day wanted to “expose the trump organization” and then started tweeting like a cokedup elon musk, then tried to act like a morally superior bono/woody harrelson type, but again, IS ERIC TRUMP, do you think that would go over well?

oh and also he killed someone

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
If eric trump one day wanted to “expose the trump organization” and then started tweeting like a cokedup elon musk, then tried to act like a morally superior bono/woody harrelson type, but again, IS ERIC TRUMP, do you think that would go over well?

oh and also he killed someone

If he switched sides frfr and said fukk The Trumps as stood by it I don’t think there’d be much controversy :yeshrug:

Other than Trumpheads who would get mad at him?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kind of have to laugh at the people saying Logan "fukked" the siblings, they are still gonna be getting millions a year or can sell their stocks for billions, I get it that money is not the driving factor to their actions but as a poor peasant I can't help but laugh at their "problems" :russ:

I know this is an old comment but, its not about the money.

Imagine if Jerry Jones sold the Cowboys or if Vince McMahon sold WWE. Its their life at this point. Yea, they would be rich af after a sale but, they're already rich af and they get to run the Cowboys or the WWE. I'm sure both of those guys' kids would be steaming hot if their parents sold the company.