Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
So what position would Tom be getting for doing this?

It's not about a specific position, but he'll get a good one. It's about not being sacrificed and being looked after no matter what happens.

A very underrated part of the last scene isn't just about what Logan said and did to the kids, it's about who else was in the room.

Gerri, Frank and Karl.

Episode 8 ended and people thought that Gerri was in a shytty position. And by the time the season ends and the company is in the midst of a major transition, she's right there, and Roman is begging for her help.

That's the "position" Tom is going to get.

Logan treats everyone like shyt, even his own kids, but when he told Tom "I'll remember" in Episode 7, that's worth more than a specific position or job title.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Just started watching this week, I'm on season 3 right now. To me, Logan sees his flawed kids and doesn't want turn over his life work to them. Kendall is a piece of shyt lol....his lips got him out of a real jam and he fukks him over. Disgusting

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FGz5u4-XEAALSSm

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Somebody in the Succession reddit was mad at Gerri. I was like, one of those shythead kids sexually harassed her, the other tried to exploit it for her own benefit while faking sympathy. I'm not mad at Gerri at all for telling the Roy kids to fukk off
Low key telling Roman he made the wrong move by not siding with his Dad. Always look out for your interest :banderas:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I still can’t believe Roman isn’t the youngest child. He seems to be Logan’s favorite and Logan seemed legit disappointed he didn’t trust him.

Stewie from succession popped up in the new Spider-Man

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I still can’t believe Roman isn’t the youngest child. He seems to be Logan’s favorite and Logan seemed legit disappointed he didn’t trust him.

out of his 3 sons, he was the only one left who didn't try to take the company from him and wasn't an idiot in regards to the business (Conor doesn't understand shyt about it)

Logan's always had contempt for Shiv and Shiv is too transparent for her to believe she's pulling off some Machiavellian move

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
out of his 3 sons, he was the only one left who didn't try to take the company from him and wasn't an idiot in regards to the business (Conor doesn't understand shyt about it)

Logan's always had contempt for Shiv and Shiv is too transparent for her to believe she's pulling off some Machiavellian move
Roman is also the most like him, to me. He’s just spoiled and immature cause he never had to struggle thus never evolved into his final Logan-like form. Roman’s positive qualities remind Logan of himself, which is he tried harder to win him over in the finale, while the other two he dismissed almost immediately.