Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
wait there is a rom set? he's a complete loser. i want to punch him every time i see his fukkin rat face on the screen.

fixed. :smugdraper:

i mean, when it comes down to it though, they're ALL shytty in their own particular ways.

and no surprise either, look at their parents...among many other things, they're completely fukking callous, greedy, selfish, unrelenting a$$holes.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
I kind of have to laugh at the people saying Logan "fukked" the siblings, they are still gonna be getting millions a year or can sell their stocks for billions, I get it that money is not the driving factor to their actions but as a poor peasant I can't help but laugh at their "problems" :russ:

The whole show is about this family fukking each other over. It’s boardroom GoT.

They were all preparing to put Logan out to pasture on the van ride over, he just beat them to the punch.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Season 4 Ken set coming for the W :win:

:heh: Ken set is on some Wylie E. Coyote shyt...you’ll let the bomb blow up in your face before you get the roadrunner. I was kenset but he is a self destructing wreck,100x worse than even roman

Romulus got next...he learned that he cant trust ANYONE finally after being used and betrayed by everyone and letting his love get laughed at publically...hes a man without a country. and he has a better mind for business and can close, unlike his brother. Roman will be the must successful of the next season, other than Tom and Greg (the new frank and karl)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:heh: Ken set is on some Wylie E. Coyote shyt...you’ll let the bomb blow up in your face before you get the roadrunner. I was kenset but he is a self destructing wreck,100x worse than even roman

Romulus got next...he learned that he cant trust ANYONE finally, and has a better mind for business and can close, unlike his brother. Roman will be the must successful of the next season, other than Tom and Greg (the new frank and karl)
Ken Set was down and out, living in fantasy land, ready to die. He just needed to get that shyt off his chest though. He was back from the dead as soon as he was able to vent.

Logan
savhard-booker-hulk-hogan.gif

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Romulus got next...he learned that he cant trust ANYONE finally after being used and betrayed by everyone and letting his love get laughed at publically...hes a man without a country. and he has a better mind for business and can close, unlike his brother. Roman will be the must successful of the next season, other than Tom and Greg (the new frank and karl)
dikk Pick Romulus :dead:Rocket Launch Roman :dead::dead:

Ken was the one in episode two to pitch the takeover proposal they all crawled back to at the 12th hour. Ken was the one who pitched the idea of partnering with GoJo. If you can't see how close we've been to victory then you're gonna find out :ufdup: Reborn Ken is coming back like Jordan wearing the 45 :wow:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Ken Set was down and out, living in fantasy land, ready to die. He just needed to get that shyt off his chest though. He was back from the dead as soon as he was able to vent.

Logan
savhard-booker-hulk-hogan.gif

dikk Pick Romulus :dead:Rocket Launch Roman :dead::dead:

Ken was the one in episode two to pitch the takeover proposal they all crawled back to at the 12th hour. Ken was the one who pitched the idea of partnering with GoJo. If you can't see how close we've been to victory then you're gonna find out :ufdup: Reborn Ken is coming back like Jordan wearing the 45 :wow:

i'll ride with a young fukk up who just learned how the world works live in 4k, over a junkie spoiled addict murder who abandoned his family for crystal meth :francis:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MJ went back to 23 to remind people that he was still Mike.

How long before Kendall back to showing everyone how big of a fukk up he is?

I'm sure someone has mentioned it, but the kids talking about how Logan is fukking them, none of them deserve the company. None of them are capable of leaving. Even when they were making their plan in the limo, I was thinking that the shyt is like 3 little kids standing on top of each other in a trench coat, locking their parents in a closet and trying to run the house won't be long before the house is burned to the ground because they tried to make popcorn.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Logan be like, my piece of shyt kids, stay tryna roll me out to pasture
Logan knew the deal would spiral out of Roman's hands from jump

61177538.jpg

I would love for Tom to hit Shiv with some thermonuclear ether
Speaking of Shiv, she had to have got a BBL
cause damn :damn:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka that's like saying when Josh Gordon puts away the weed he's one of the best WRs in the game :skip:

it's inherent to his character. Kendall will never have his shyt together. The fact that there's even a Ken set on here has me :laff: gluttons for punishment
wait there is a ken set? he's a complete loser. i want to punch him every time i see his fukkin rat face on the screen.
Hold up, Ken is the only sibling with the balls to take on Logan multiple times, and he did it solo dolo. He saw Logan for who he is from the first episode while Shiv and Rome just now woke up from their daydream.

My guy takes more than his fair share of Ls but he was right all along and he finally got his siblings on board. He’s gonna turn it around… at some point :heh:
Season 4 Ken set coming for the W :win:
:myman:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The amount of women in the replies saying their own fathers did that to them is lowkey disturbing

lotta fathers don't want daughters and hold that disappointment internally

I mean a daughter is a guaranteed end of your last name and we know how much Logan cares about his legacy/image