Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I also really liked the sibling interactions this episode, that’s always the best part of the show for me. First with the intervention and then with Roman and Shiv comforting Kendall after he confesses. Then it’s played in reverse with Kendall comforting them after Logan’s move in the last scene.
Ken is basically like “welcome to the bottom”. If those pussies listened to him from the start, they would’ve been solid

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bro just look at Kendall's face in that last scene. There was nothing even remotely surprising to him about what was happening. It's crazy to see the contrast in reactions between him and Roman/Shiv. Ken standing there the whole time "Tried to tell ya'll :unimpressed:"
Lmao exactly. I bet in his head he was just like “yep:francis:” . He’s the only one who sees their Dad for who he really is. He has absolutely no love for them. Kendall realized that after he used the kids death to control him and when he was gonna let him go to prison. Shiv and Roman still think there’s a connection. They need to see him as OP #1.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
That Roman fall from grace. :wow: One dikk pic ruined everything.

Shiv was never shyt. :mjlol: And she thought she was that bytch the whole season though. All 3 bros hit her with that continuous ether, but she thought she was top dog until the end.

Connor set finally had enough. :francis: Hope he get prenup though.

:whew: Greg with a bytch on the left and a bytch to the right.

Not sure if there's any Team Tom brehs. :mjcry: I'm proud of y'all though.

Logan drove Ken to kill himself and he still don't fukk with him. :picard:

The Roys are too dysfunctional :patrice:Thinking about going to Lukas set.
eric-northman-true.gif

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Hes also was probably like
Thank god I’m finally out :shaq2:

he knew it was over for his chances at the top, that's why he sat down with Logan to get bought out (which he also forgot to tell Shiv & Roman :whistle:) but Logan shut that down

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Whole episode was :banderas: I can’t wait for next season.

I don’t think I’ve gotten as much joy out of watching characters get sonned as I did watching the Logan kids take their L. Smart ass Roman resorted to a sniveling bytch. Shiv’s overly cocky ass had to stop from hyperventilating after the Tom backstab.

*chefs kiss*.