Official Succession Thread šŸŸ  Season 4 Currently Airing

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The mother is easily worse than Logan

Shiv deserved that so much, only so much Tom could have endured.

I still believe in Kendall, dude went from a sorry crack addict to a energized crack addict when business picked up again. He will get rehab and a W season 4. Shiv and Roman better fall in line.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I never realized he didnā€™t create the company

Yea, they said it in the first season. Logan got the business and Ewan got the real estate interests. Its implied that the company wasn't the billion dollar enterprise it is now so Logan did "build it" but, he inherited something that was already going. Kinda similar to Ted Turner inheriting a billboard business from his dad and turning it into CNN/Turner Broadcasting.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Roman fall from grace. :wow: One dikk pic ruined everything.

Shiv was never shyt. :mjlol: And she thought she was that bytch the whole season though. All 3 bros hit her with that continuous ether, but she thought she was top dog until the end.

Connor set finally had enough. :francis: Hope he get prenup though.

:whew: Greg with a bytch on the left and a bytch to the right.

Not sure if there's any Team Tom brehs. :mjcry: I'm proud of y'all though.

Logan drove Ken to kill himself and he still don't fukk with him. :picard:

The Roys are too dysfunctional :patrice:Thinking about going to Lukas set.
eric-northman-true.gif

I'm still dying over Connor reminding her of when she was a kid and how she used to rubber stamp everything. Straight raw and uncut ether :dead:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Breh he wasn't getting shyt. They were spelling it out the entire episode.

I think he would have been taken care of like Gerri, Frank and Karl will be. But that would have been a bullshyt position and he never gets to be top dog which is all he wants. (Well, that and his fathers love)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Lmao exactly. I bet in his head he was just like ā€œyep:francis:ā€ . Heā€™s the only one who sees their Dad for who he really is. He has absolutely no love for them. Kendall realized that after he used the kids death to control him and when he was gonna let him go to prison. Shiv and Roman still think thereā€™s a connection. They need to see him as OP #1.

Man you should have seen my face when Roman told Kendall ā€œat least you tried to save himā€. He really isnā€™t the monster his own father let him believe he is. That shyt was pure manipulation.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That Roman fall from grace. :wow: One dikk pic ruined everything.

Shiv was never shyt. :mjlol: And she thought she was that bytch the whole season though. All 3 bros hit her with that continuous ether, but she thought she was top dog until the end.

Connor set finally had enough. :francis: Hope he get prenup though.

:whew: Greg with a bytch on the left and a bytch to the right.

Not sure if there's any Team Tom brehs. :mjcry: I'm proud of y'all though.

Logan drove Ken to kill himself and he still don't fukk with him. :picard:

The Roys are too dysfunctional :patrice:Thinking about going to Lukas set.
eric-northman-true.gif

There is literally no Tom Set. Thatā€™s whatā€™s so funny about this all. We spent pages and pages calling him gay and a cuck and he played us all just as much as he played Shiv.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Not only did Tom get some revenge on Shiv, he also flipped the power dynamic in the marriage. At this point he doesnā€™t care if they stay married, but if they do, heā€™s the one in power while Shiv is on the outside. He shouldnā€™t get too comfortable though because Logan can fukk him over at any moment