Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Shiv is a moron
Her ego and just constant need to not give Tom anything is exactly why their plan failed
He legit called her and asked her what his position would be and she was juelzing like usual. Did she not think he couldn't mess up things for her?

In fact if we go by the beginning of this season up to this point Kendall wanted to do this same play and they all told him no they stood a better shot at sticking with Logan

Now they have all been firmly pushed out of power and are shocked
except kendall because he already knew this move was coming

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup Tom finally saw the reality and chose Greg over Shiv. They’ve built up to this for the whole show looking back, and it boiled over the last two weeks (Shiv forcing Tom into an open marriage, telling Tom she doesn’t love him, hesitating about having kids with him, etc.). I mean she was ok with my guy going to prison! And we all got used to Tom just eating that shyt and coming back to Shiv but he had enough. I absolutely didn’t see this coming.

Also Tom called Greg his Sporus in reference to that wild story about the Roman guy who killed his wife and married his servant. Tom did the same thing to Shiv.
He chose Logan over shiv . He just basically replaced Shiv with Greg.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when Logan was talking to Matsson and went on that tangent about America ... he was thinking of his own kids, right in front of Roman

Shiv got fukked by her mom & Tom
Roman gets screwed by dad & Gerri
Nice parallel

Kendall was already broken, now they can be broken with him

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
attaboy570.png

The losers win!!!

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
When Shiv first approached Ken and asked if he was in on this a part of me was like "Ken Set Byke :wow::banderas:" but then he broke down crying and I went "guess not :francis::francis::francis:"

Poetic Justice that the move he pitched in episode two is what Shiv & Rome came crawling back to at the 12th hour. They'd all be on top right now if they just followed along when Logan was at his weakest instead of leaving Ken out to dry because of some donuts :dead::dead:

Last edited: