Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching, that was a great finale :whew:

Kids coming together like Voltron, only to get snaked by Tom :banderas:. Can't wait to see how the dynamic between him and Shiv plays out now that he has an upper hand and isn't dreading going to jail :steviej:. Cool to see he looked out for Greg, who has gone full :win:now.

Logan: I fukking win :damn:

Shoutout to Connor for his "I'm the eldest son" :damn:tirade earlier as well.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When my ex made me watch this show, the first episode I said Tom or Greg will be on top. Greg because the show opened with him and he was a nobody but still family. And Tom because he was the most self aware person on the show and the next lowest. Both are my personal favorite.

Come to fruition please. :blessed:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
If I was Logan I would do the same thing
I think after meeting with mattson Logan realized that none of his kids deserve this and the best case was to jump ship now before dying
He wants to give the kids something but he knows they'll tank the company

Last edited:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There is something so satisfying to remember how they turned down Ken's earlier coup offer, for their own selfish reasons, only to later realize that they weren't getting shyt, and that maybe should work together - only for it to be too late. Roman and Shiv took the biggest Ls because they tried so hard to appease Logan but were never getting shyt anyway :dead:

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was something so satisfying to remember how they turned down Ken's earlier coup offer, for their own selfish reasons, only to later realize that they weren't getting shyt, and that maybe should work together - only for it to be too late. Roman and Shiv took the biggest Ls because they tried so hard to appease Logan but were never getting shyt anyway :dead:

For the second time too. In the first season they could’ve voted with Ken to force him out when Logan was out there pissing on the office carpet. But no one sided with him.

It’s their own fault.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For the second time too. In the first season they could’ve voted with Ken to force him out when Logan was out there pissing on the office carpet. But no one sided with him.

It’s their own fault.
Bro just look at Kendall's face in that last scene. There was nothing even remotely surprising to him about what was happening. It's crazy to see the contrast in reactions between him and Roman/Shiv. Ken standing there the whole time "Tried to tell ya'll :unimpressed:"

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That was the finale? :skip:

Damn, who the fukk does 9 episodes?
full

Thought we had one more. :mjcry:
I wish… :feedme:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Bro just look at Kendall's face in that last scene. There was nothing even remotely surprising to him about what was happening. It's crazy to see the contrast in reactions between him and Roman/Shiv. Ken standing there the whole time "Tried to tell ya'll :unimpressed:"
Hes also was probably like
Thank god I’m finally out :shaq2:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When Tom asked Greg if he wanted to make a deal with the devil I had a weird feeling something was about to go down but I didn’t think he’d actually make a power move like that.

:ohhh:

Wow. Shiv dug her grave when Tom asked where he fits in and she didn’t have a real answer. I assume Tom has been leaking info to Logan all season now (remember those donuts?).

Ken tried to do the team up earlier and it took all season for Shiv and Roman to catch on. My boy tried to tell them! Logan straight up called them nosy pedestrians and they thought he was gonna make one of them CEO. He told them to make their own pile of money and called them morons who need an education in real life. They needed that reality check and it makes sense why he like Skarsgard’s character so much. Dude is actually a competent businessman who can stand up to Logan, unlike his kids.

We talked about it a couple weeks back but Caroline has gotta be the WOAT tv mom. She sold out her kids and said “I can’t get into it now but I’m sure it will all be fine.” Ruthless.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
When my ex made me watch this show, the first episode I said Tom or Greg will be on top. Greg because the show opened with him and he was a nobody but still family. And Tom because he was the most self aware person on the show and the next lowest. Both are my personal favorite.

Come to fruition please. :blessed:

Greg’s face lighting up when Tom offered him a position at the bottom of the top… :mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
When Tom asked Greg if he wanted to make a deal with the devil I had a weird feeling something was about to go down but I didn’t think he’d actually make a power move like that.

:ohhh:

Wow. Shiv duh her grave when Tom asked where he fits in and she didn’t have a real answer. I assume Tom has been leaking info to Logan all season now (remember those donuts?).

Ken tried to do the team up earlier and it took all season for Shiv and Roman to catch on. My boy tried to tell them!

We talked about it a couple weeks back but Caroline has gotta be the WOAT tv mom. She sold out her kids and said “I can’t get into it now but I’m sure it will all be fine.” Ruthless.
Nice catch holy shyt :gladbron:
that whole episode had Tom acting funny