Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
There is something so satisfying to remember how they turned down Ken's earlier coup offer, for their own selfish reasons, only to later realize that they weren't getting shyt, and that maybe should work together - only for it to be too late. Roman and Shiv took the biggest Ls because they tried so hard to appease Logan but were never getting shyt anyway :dead:

Logan offered Roman a good position even though he already knew they couldn’t beat him. He might have taken the biggest L.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nice catch holy shyt :gladbron:
that whole episode had Tom acting funny
Yup Tom finally saw the reality and chose Greg over Shiv. They’ve built up to this for the whole show looking back, and it boiled over the last two weeks (Shiv forcing Tom into an open marriage, telling Tom she doesn’t love him, hesitating about having kids with him, etc.). I mean she was ok with my guy going to prison! And we all got used to Tom just eating that shyt and coming back to Shiv but he had enough. I absolutely didn’t see this coming.

Also Tom called Greg his Sporus in reference to that wild story about the Roman guy who killed his wife and married his servant. Tom did the same thing to Shiv.

Last edited:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writers could've easily made Kendall some coldblooded badass going to war with Logan after the season 2 finale. Would've been a cheap but easy way to satisfy fans' expectations. But they didn't take the lazy route and instead stayed true to who Kendall actually is. Shyt like that is what separates a great show from a good one

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I also really liked the sibling interactions this episode, that’s always the best part of the show for me. First with the intervention and then with Roman and Shiv comforting Kendall after he confesses. Then it’s played in reverse with Kendall comforting them after Logan’s move in the last scene.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
wasn't a fan of this season at all but that finale really turned the quality up a notch
Tom and Greg just goofed around all season but come up with a win and away out of the middle and into the top
Oh and the kids are all screwed and have no control or power now

Daps
DistortedFeistyGrebe-max-1mb.gif

Tom you sonofabytch!

:wow: Wow, what a fukking finale