Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The way Logan says "fukk off" is legendary lol

the way he said it to Roman was really like a dad being disappointed at his son and not even wanting him in his presence :russ::francis::mjcry:

he named his son iverson:patrice:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'll be shocked if Kendall is dead that was a weird way to go out. I know that article profiling Jeremy Strong makes it seem as such with what he said and the cast members but I dont know. I also think moving off to other characters....Its not the same dynamic or impactful as the Kendall vs Logan dynamic. Like as fun as Tom or Roman is, the show loses is presitge a little

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I'll be shocked if Kendall is dead that was a weird way to go out. I know that article profiling Jeremy Strong makes it seem as such with what he said and the cast members but I dont know. I also think moving off to other characters....Its not the same dynamic or impactful as the Kendall vs Logan dynamic. Like as fun as Tom or Roman is, the show loses is presitge a little
They can't go back to that well, there's nothing else to explore with Ken and his relation to Logan or the rest of the family.
and that dinner scene felt pretty final

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
They can't go back to that well, there's nothing else to explore with Ken and his relation to Logan or the rest of the family.
and that dinner scene felt pretty final
I predict he's gonna admit to the death of that waiter and it's cover up, and fukk up everything for everyone, and the story drops during the wedding.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
That seems too predictable
Sometimes the best outcomes are. It's really the only move he has left if he isn't dead. Maybe something with Matsson and GoJo if the merger goes through, but that's complicated since Ken can't outright sell all his shares.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smug-Ass-Shiv:laff: was so HAM to read Geri's poker face:leostare:

...she has the seniority and evidence to bring Waystar down without the Feds:smugbiden:

Con desperately wants his Sugar Baby to be Melania Trump:skip: