Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
This. He was blowing bubbles. He was aware enough to respond to Iverson. He didn’t go from that to unconscious unaware drowning in seconds. Show is supposed to go two more seasons, it wouldn’t dare do that without his best actor. He won a Emmy last season.
It does feel like Ken is at the end of his arc though. Even Jeremy Strong said the birthday episode was a consummation for the character and he's done all there is to do with him.

He took his shot with the Sandi/Stewy partnership in S1 and that flopped after the waiter incident. He took his shot with the Greg documents and getting the FBI & DOJ involved and that didn't play out the way he hoped. He finally conceded and asked to be bought out, and Logan shyt on him and basically told him he's a hostage for life.

I really don't know if they pulled the trigger but I wouldn't be shocked, that does feel like the ending Ken will ultimately have. If he isn't dead then he really only has one play left
definitively give up on ever running the company, sell his shares to Matsson so he can absorb WayStar, and come clean about the waiters death and Logan covering it up

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I didn't think that shiv and Caroline conversation could be topped. Then they gave us that Kendall and Logan scene. That was some of the best television I've ever witnessed:wow:

"how long was that kid alive before he started sucking in water?....couple of minutes?....3,4,5?.....are you queer?.....did you try to fukk him?.....or was it just the drugs?":picard:

"You're my son. I did my best. And whenever YOU fukked up, I cleaned up your shyt. And I'm a bad person?.....fukk off, Kiddo":damn:

Only thing that woulda made it better is if he looked Kendall dead in his eyes and said "I'm gonna fukk you til you love me fakkit"

Only succession can go from those two scenes to somebody sending a dikk pic to their dad:deadmanny:......That shyt legit had me in tears. Roman sitting in the cut like
giphy.gif

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Kendall really is a goofy
He has the uncanny ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
I'm pretty sure Logan would have bought him out til he start talking this I'm better than you, you're evil shyt
Shiv got the battery put in her back (dat ass :datazz:) and might be the top dog again
Roman almost had it but couldn't stop being a weirdo

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It does feel like Ken is at the end of his arc though. Even Jeremy Strong said the birthday episode was a consummation for the character and he's done all there is to do with him.

He took his shot with the Sandi/Stewy partnership in S1 and that flopped after the waiter incident. He took his shot with the Greg documents and getting the FBI & DOJ involved and that didn't play out the way he hoped. He finally conceded and asked to be bought out, and Logan shyt on him and basically told him he's a hostage for life.

I really don't know if they pulled the trigger but I wouldn't be shocked, that does feel like the ending Ken will ultimately have. If he isn't dead then he really only has one play left
definitively give up on ever running the company, sell his shares to Matsson so he can absorb WayStar, and come clean about the waiters death and Logan covering it up

I'm responding to the part you spoilered.

on the offer logan sent to kendall regarding his shares, it essentially said that kendall CANNOT sell his shares to ANYONE without some kinda approval. I dunno if its from the board or some kinda trust fund situation. but he cannot just sell to mattson cuz he wants. if this were the case, he could simply sell his shares on the open market and cash out immediately, which he cannot do.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yo :ohhh:

What if Kendall becomes so depressed that he just says fukk it...I accidentally killed a man when I was high on drugs, and my father covered it up

I'm never gonna run the company, he won't buy me out anyways....my family does'nt love me and I don't love them...fukk it...I'll burn it all down :yeshrug:

Edit: Did'nt see a breh came up with the same theory a few posts back...but yeah...

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Only by default.

She's going to fukk up the Geri thing. She tried to get her but Geri hit her with the "I don't recall:childplease:"
Gerri ain't new to this, she's TRUE to this....and is an attorney

She peeped from the very start of that conversation what type of time that Shiv was on

The worst part is that Gerri is Shiv's Godmother :snoop:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Gerri ain't new to this, she's TRUE to this....and is an attorney

She peeped from the very start of that conversation what type of time that Shiv was on

The worst part is that Gerri is Shiv's Godmother :snoop:
I need Logan to hit her with that Lord Tywin ether.
Unknown-5.gif

Everybody sees through her shyt and she's oblivious to it.

We were talking last week how Greg is the only person Tom can bully. She's literally the same but with Tom. The difference is Tom knows it, but is too p*ssy to do anything about it.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Shiv is the most despicable one of all. She would literally stab ANYONE in the back to get what she wants. She's also definitely the dumbest but thinks she's the smartest. Gerri saw straight through her. Even though he p*ssy, I think she's underestimating Tom at this point as well. I feel like he's gonna get her back someway. I wish they'd let us see what she looks like with her clothes off though.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I'm responding to the part you spoilered.

on the offer logan sent to kendall regarding his shares, it essentially said that kendall CANNOT sell his shares to ANYONE without some kinda approval. I dunno if its from the board or some kinda trust fund situation. but he cannot just sell to mattson cuz he wants. if this were the case, he could simply sell his shares on the open market and cash out immediately, which he cannot do.
Some of them are locked into inheritance and can only be sold to family but remember in season one Stewy offered him $500m for a portion of shares that weren't tied to that stipulation. If GoJo completes the merger then those shares that aren't legally obligated to the Roy's could be enough to swing it where Matsson takes control.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Shiv is the most despicable one of all. She would literally stab ANYONE in the back to get what she wants. She's also definitely the dumbest but thinks she's the smartest. Gerri saw straight through her. Even though he p*ssy, I think she's underestimating Tom at this point as well. I feel like he's gonna get her back someway. I wish they'd let us see what she looks like with her clothes off though.
She's overdue for a nude scene...she's fukkin' bangin this season

Shiv is the worst...and is worse than the others to me because she actually thinks she is more intelligent AND morally superior to the rest. And does some of the most hurtful things to those who are immediately around her for personal gain. She's up there with 'st0rmfr0nt' from The Boys who have the most heat with me lol

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Some of them are locked into inheritance and can only be sold to family but remember in season one Stewy offered him $500m for a portion of shares that weren't tied to that stipulation. If GoJo completes the merger then those shares that aren't legally obligated to the Roy's could be enough to swing it where Matsson takes control.

and I'm sure this is set up this way intentionally so logan couldn't lose control of the company due to his kids.