Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, although the one thing Succession does well is call backs.

A very small easter egg which my wife who barely watches the show pointed out was Kendall being disappointed about his girl buying him a watch. She mentioned that Tom bought Roman Logan a watch in the pilot episode and he had the same reaction. Its something small but this show does come back with stuff like that.

Yeah they have a lot of those in S3e2 Kendall tells Shiv she can’t be CEO because you’re too divisive , you’re still seen as a token, wonk, woke, snowflake I don’t think that the market does
In season 1e2 Shiv tells Kendall you can’t be CEO because you lack killer instinct, you’re wet , you’re green and intellectually insecure and you have addiction issues I don’t think that just trying to be dads voice lol.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How do you guys feel about the criticism of this season? Lots of critics and people on Reddit have said this season has been a lot of wheel spinning and they feel like major plot lines have been dropped a little too quickly. I think there are articles from The Atlantic and the LA Times making these same criticisms about this season.

I’ve still enjoyed this season but I do somewhat agree with the point about certain plots being built up and then dropped on a dime. The scene where Gerri convinced Logan to let the FBI in the building was some of the best drama I’ve seen in a while… but then nothing happened afterward. There was so much buildup to that point of reckoning for Logan and there was no fallout, no tension during the raid, it kind of just went away. It also feels like they sacrificed screen time for some of the best actors on the show (where’s my guy Stewie?) in favor of bringing in bigger names like Brody and Skarsgard.

I try to avoid reading too much analysis about shows for this exact reason but this season wasn’t what I expected in certain areas.

Edit: and to be clear I still really like the show and it’s the only thing I watch immediately once a new episode drops. I think a lot of the complaints are from people who binged the first two seasons and never let things breathe.
I am committed to this universe and I don’t care.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shgr65udbe481.jpg
kieran really out here knocking down grandmas? :picard:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Is Kendall dead or will he turn himself in for the murder, and implicate Logan as part of the cover-up?

Idk but let's find out :mjgrin: