Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I don't think for a minute any of these wealthy people are anywhere near this miserable though

Another bit of hypocrisy from Logan I noticed he hates the age difference between gerri and roman but at the same time is sleeping with his assistant who is likely younger than roman
yeah none of them are worried about the lights turning off or the bill being over what they estimated
Kendall is the only one with actual real problems but if he wasn't rich he would be in jail
rich life still seems good to me :yeshrug:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
"She's a million years old"
:russ:

Starting to think if Roman was molested or something deeper, things he says ain't normal, plus can't fukk proper and then Logan asking if he is okay alluding to he knows something

all 4 of the kids have major flaws

kendall is a drug addict
shiv is in a loveless marriage
roman is an inappropriate sexual deviant
connor is a total moron and incompetant.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't think for a minute any of these wealthy people are anywhere near this miserable though

Another bit of hypocrisy from Logan I noticed he hates the age difference between gerri and roman but at the same time is sleeping with his assistant who is likely younger than roman
lol, that's not hypocrisy, that's old school chauvinism...men of means supposed to rack something hot and younger...all the women he's linked to have been a trade down in age. the kids mom looks to be around his age, marsha and that ceo chick were maybe 15-20 years younger, and now the assistant

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just noticed this right now and took a picture. why is roman's phone wallpaper a picture of him giving the :ucku: to shiv????

Nu841ft.jpg

:laff:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The brilliance of this show is that these people are so rich, that money is meaningless to them. 2 billion won’t change much of anything about Kendall’s life right now. He already has fukk off money. All the kids are fighting and clawing for Logan’s love really. I don’t even think they really want to be in charge as much as they want to be the one Logan bestows as worthy.

and this fact summarizes the brilliance of this show :lawd: