Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So I've given it a night, and I would not write him off the show, however I don't think it is the WORST thing to write off Kendall. I think from a Standpoint of this show running off another 2/3 season you'll need him, but this current form of Kendall, its ran it's course IMO

Ken to me is that wrestler that has lost too many big matches, we've seen it too much now that we don't believe in him anymore. His storyline is becoming "cold". We rooted for the big win but we just dont see it anymore. I dont know what you can do with his current character anymore. this show writing is the GOAT so we may see him built up again but idk atm. If he does live in the season finale, he probably needs to be placed to the side for the next season

Also LOL at Greg just randomly deciding he's above Ken's assistant :mjlol:

the problem is if greg date's kendall's assistant, kendall will continuously fukk with him, simply cuz he'd be greg's girlfriend's boss.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just noticed this right now and took a picture. why is roman's phone wallpaper a picture of him giving the :ucku: to shiv????

Nu841ft.jpg

:laff:
The little Easter eggs in the show are fukking great :mjlol:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Kendall
was just holding his breath since Logan brought up the kid that drown
This. He was blowing bubbles. He was aware enough to respond to Iverson. He didn’t go from that to unconscious unaware drowning in seconds. Show is supposed to go two more seasons, it wouldn’t dare do that without its best actor. He won a Emmy last season.

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Probably my favorite episode.

o6hawxK.png
Shiv in the blue dress.

The mom still ain't shyt.

Shiv still ain't shyt.

I thought Tom smartened up at the end of last season. nikkas still taking non-stop Ls. :francis:

Roman with the fumble at the goal line. :mjlol:Funniest shyt in the show. :deadrose:
:hhh: Shiv tryna use the situation to move up. Damn she's annoying. :sadcam: Please don't let this lead to a W for her.

Ken set. :mjcry: This how we going out?