Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Shivs ass was looking meaty in that dress

I get the feeling when the clothes come off everything just falls apart. They just know how to put her in the right clothes for the occasion without the damn thing being over the top like Joan from Mad Men.

Those days in corporate America are over and with Shiv being a face of the company, she knows she has to dial it back visually so she can sit at the table with the boys.

If we’re being honest I don’t even think she’s making the effort to dial it back on purpose. majority of the time she has little sex appeal because of all of her bickering and scheming.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Had such high hopes for Ken :francis:

He truly is Gohan, I'm a such for loving the chosen ones only for them to disappoint

Same, I had high hopes for him but damn he is truly broken and lost.

I thought Logan was gonna mention that Kendall is like him with the move he done at end of last season, but no.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had such high hopes for Ken :francis:

He truly is Gohan, I'm sucker for loving the chosen ones only for them to disappoint
Hate it had to be him. I was rooting for him, but Logan is just too smart and powerful. He mindfukked him something serious with that buyout term sheet. That was Kendall’s curtain call. Dude has absolutely nothing left in him. Logan is just torturing him for fun at this point bringing up the dead body and shyt.

The dikk pic shyt with Roman has to be the funniest and most awkward shyt I’ve seen all year. Roman’s emotions were on a roller coaster for 5 minutes there. Came into the meeting depressed thinking the deal is fukked and his dad was gonna be pissed. Then went on an emotional high when his dad was actually down with the merger, then plummeted right down to earth with that dikk pic.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
"She's a million years old"
:russ:

Starting to think if Roman was molested or something deeper, things he says ain't normal, plus can't fukk proper and then Logan asking if he is okay alluding to he knows something

He’s clearly scarred. Shiv and Kendall are scarred by their emotionless parents. Roman had that plus was tormented by Shiv and Kendall as well. Didn’t they lock him in a cage and abandoned him for a pretty significant period of time? I doubt that’s the only twisted thing they did to him.