Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
The gay shyt is between Tom (clearly) and Greg...Roman is just a fukkin weirdo and has major mommy issues.

There's no "gay shyt" between Tom and Greg. It's about the fact that Greg is the only person in Tom's entire life he has any dominance or power over.

In every other aspect of his life, he's the Beta (I hate "Alpha" and "Beta" talk, by the way) but that's what their dynamic is.

People play mind games and shyt on Tom all day, and he takes that shyt and literally walks it into Greg's office and dumps it on him, but he's not good at it so it always comes across weird.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Tom loves Greg. Idk if it’s gay, but that dude loves him.
There's no "gay shyt" between Tom and Greg. It's about the fact that Greg is the only person in Tom's entire life he has any dominance or power over.

In every other aspect of his life, he's the Beta (I hate "Alpha" and "Beta" talk, by the way) but that's what their dynamic is.

People play mind games and shyt on Tom all day, and he takes that shyt and literally walks it into Greg's office and dumps it on him, but he's not good at it so it always comes across weird.
Yeah, I am REALLY not one to add gay overtones to any guy relationship I'm films and movies like some of these new age critics and hipsters but Tom loves Greg...

Tell me you wouldnt think this person is sus

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
that's cuz greg is kinda his equal. as in they are both powerless.
indeed

And Greg is the only person Tom can boss up on.

Another thing that is underrated about Kendall’s downfall is that everyone was interested in his pitch. Everyone wanted to leave Logan and wanted to find a man avenue for themselves and Kendall fukked it up each time. Even Tom was willing to listen and Kendall fukked that up.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Like already said, Greg is the only one Tom can bully. And Greg is too dumb to realize he's being bullied.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Like already said, Greg is the only one Tom can bully. And Greg is too dumb to realize he's being bullied.

He knows he's being bullied, he just knows he can't bully him back. He's squarely at the bottom of the shyt hill, but he knows he's on the hill so he's playing his part and taking it.

But let's say for example Tom didn't go to jail but he got demoted instead, I can guarantee the dynamic would flip and it would be Greg playing white collar bro-mind games with Tom, but it would be 100 times more awkward.

Don't forget this scene in season 2 when Greg had just a little leverage, he instantly got a promotion and more money out of Tom and Tom didn't even buck back

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I think all the siblings care for one another, but whenever logan says something to them, it supersedes all their loyalty and they bow and kiss his ring.
But I don't see Roman actually sending his family members to jail. Shiv and Kendall would gladly send Logan to jail, Shiv would send them all to jail (including Tom) if it helps her.