Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Its been hinted at pretty strongly this season that Roman is probably homosexual. The sexual tension he had last week with the alt right guy was the most obvious example yet.

But all the way back to season 1 things have been edging that way

:dame:
The tension was hard to ignore in the previous episode. Always got that vibe about him. I think for me it’s because Kieran played that gay roommate on Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, so knowing that just amplified the possibility. :dead:

I knew Kieran as Wallace before Succession existed. :pachaha:

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That shyt with Kendall was sad...all that money, all that pomp and circumstance....and he was all alone

Roman is a fukking dealmaker holy shyt...he knows how to talk to people but I don't know if he knows how to run the company, that's the problem

Shiv is a mess...that ass though :ohlawd:

Yo I swear, Connor comes on the screen and immediately I'm like Oh God what now....why is this motherfukker in a cast :laff:

TOM SET WE AIN'T GOING TO JAIL :dj2:

My man Gregg...good shyt man....good shyt :mjgrin:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
That shyt with Kendall was sad...all that money, all that pomp and circumstance....and he was all alone

Roman is a fukking dealmaker holy shyt...he knows how to talk to people but I don't know if he knows how to run the company, that's the problem

Yo I swear, Connor comes on the screen and immediately I'm like Oh God what now....why is this motherfukker in a cast :laff:

I felt the same way about conner but he has this lovable loser thing going for him now
I laugh at least once when he's on the screen:mjlol:
the comedic timing was good this episode
when he was bragging about the poll numbers and them you find out a few minutes later it's 1% :dead:
his sugar baby telling off comfry :dead:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Kendall is a weak ass out of touch little bytch and can never read the room — even a room that he creates like his own birthday party.

he can’t just sell off his shares and have a couple of hundred mil to play with and start a new venture to acquire a start up. He needs Logan to show him and the rest of his siblings the way. And if we are keeping it 100, none of the Roy kids are qualified

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendall is a weak ass out of touch little bytch and can never read the room — even a room that he creates like his own birthday party.

he can’t just sell off his shares and have a couple of hundred mil to play with and start a new venture to acquire a start up. He needs Logan to show him and the rest of his siblings the way. And if we are keeping it 100, none of the Roy kids are qualified
I don’t know. When sober, Kendall can boss up. Remember when he liquidated that company he acquired and dude spit in his face. Dude didn’t even flinch.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I don’t know. When sober, Kendall can boss up. Remember when he liquidated that company he acquired and dude spit in his face. Dude didn’t even flinch.

I’m iffy on Kendall. This is the same dude who caught a body and needed daddy to get him outta that one.

And his history of substance abuse alone is a major liability. The people around him right now are there because he’s paying them and it’s not worth it for them to have him even attempt to read the room because he’s a loose cannon.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don’t think so. I think he’s using Roman just like he used Shiv. He’s not loyal to anyone, just who can help him in the situation he’s in at the moment. Of Shiv would have come up with the idea he’d have let her deliver the card.

logan has been playing all 4 of his kids against one another since the inception of the store.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m iffy on Kendall. This is the same dude who caught a body and needed daddy to get him outta that one.

And his history of substance abuse alone is a major liability. The people around him right now are there because he’s paying them and it’s not worth it for them to have him even attempt to read the room because he’s a loose cannon.
Absolutely agree. He’d basically need to stay sober and purge all the yes men in his life. Not easy by any means and not even sure if Kendall wants to do that. I’m just saying Kendall isn’t a complete p*ssy. If he focuses and keeps his nose clean he can be pretty good businessman I think.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I’m just catching up on this. Logan be having me dying when he faces any adversity.:russ:

“Sir this shyt is bad”

Logan: “Tell em to fukk off :mjgrin:

“But sir I don’t think you understand the magni-“

Logan: “I SAID TELL THEM TO FUKK OFF :martin:

“But sir if you don’t Waystar Roc-“

Logan: “Now you fukk off :demonic:

“Sir please this is life or death”

Logan: “4 times ok I guess I’ll start listening then :ld:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I’m just catching up on this. Logan be having me dying when he faces any adversity.:russ:

“Sir this shyt is bad”

Logan: “Tell em to fukk off :mjgrin:

“But sir I don’t think you understand the magni-“

Logan: “I SAID TELL THEM TO FUKK OFF :martin:

“But sir if you don’t Waystar Roc-“

Logan: “Now you fukk off :demonic:

“Sir please this is life or death”

Logan: “4 times ok I guess I’ll start listening then :ld: