Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatched the last episode, for as big of a POS Roman is, he is right how dare the two others try and play the moral card with him when they are scum too
Everything but the kids thing. What have either of Shiv and Kendall did that was going that low? They are his niece and nephew .

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everything but the kids thing. What have either of Shiv and Kendall did that was going that low? They are his niece and nephew .
I mean Shiv literally hit piece I'm assuming lead to the family questioning. Ken has never stooped that low, but he also is playing with Greg livelihood for the thrill of it, if he's joking or not.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: maybe, but I think that's just Tom being tom and their relationship. He obviously has a bond with Greg, but it mostly stems on the fact Greg is the ONLY person in his life he can bully and let out his frustration with. Its a control thing
Absolutely.

There is no gay undertones to their relationship.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I thought this was the season Kendall was going to level up and be worthy to be Logan’s heir, but dude is just pathetic :francis:

why can’t he have normal interactions with people and close deals :gucci:

honestly Roman’s weirdo self might be the best person to be in charge :hubie:

he’s charismatic, intelligent and a good negotiator

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The brilliance of this show is that these people are so rich, that money is meaningless to them. 2 billion won’t change much of anything about Kendall’s life right now. He already has fukk off money. All the kids are fighting and clawing for Logan’s love really. I don’t even think they really want to be in charge as much as they want to be the one Logan bestows as worthy.

That's actually a good insight :wow:

Having Logan for a father and someone who leaves you on read and doesn't invite you to her wedding as a Mother :picard:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I thought this was the season Kendall was going to level up and be worthy to be Logan’s heir, but dude is just pathetic :francis:

why can’t he have normal interactions with people and close deals :gucci:

honestly Roman’s weirdo self might be the best person to be in charge :hubie:

he’s charismatic, intelligent and a good negotiator

I wouldn't say Roman is intelligent...like Gerri said, he knows how to read the internet. He is good a figuring out the right thing to say to possible business partners and has shown he can sniff out bullshyt. He's also the right type of a$$hole to go up against the other ones in the business world but he's too eccentric to be trusted with that kind of power.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Succession_2__1_.gif

The way Kendall spilled over still has me dying. :deadrose: