Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Here’s the letter
wtdl8yti4l281.jpg

$2 billion is more than enough to start your own thing. The Facebook twins got way less.

Take the money!

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Shiv must have a major W coming later this season. I can’t imagine them having a woman character get beat up on for so many episodes w/o a W in this climate.

Yeah, Roman's deal might blow up in his face
Kendall is a traitor
and Connor is useless lol

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I’m the only one that thinks Naomi is just with Kendall for shyts and giggles. At first I thought Ken reacting to the watch was an a$$hole move, but he’s kind of right. Like she put no thought or effort into the gift. Her comment about taking the money rubbed me the wrong way as well. You can take it as she’s looking out for his mental health by suggesting he take the money but I felt it was more take the money and let’s keep partying. The last scene with Ken curled up resting on her thighs, she looked like she was over this shyt and this wasn’t what she signed up for. That’s my view, could be completely wrong :yeshrug:

I do think she’s gonna break up with him this season though, which is gonna destroy Kendall completely.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I’m the only one that thinks Naomi is just with Kendall for shyts and giggles. At first I thought Ken reacting to the watch was an a$$hole move, but he’s kind of right. Like she put no thought or effort into the gift. Her comment about taking the money rubbed me the wrong way as well. You can take it as she’s looking out for his mental health by suggesting he take the money but I felt it was more take the money and let’s keep partying. The last scene with Ken curled up resting on her thighs, she looked like she was over this shyt and this wasn’t what she signed up for. That’s my view, could be completely wrong :yeshrug:

I do think she’s gonna break up with him this season though, which is gonna destroy Kendall completely.
Good post.

That's how I read the display of their relationship this episode.

Great episode.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Roman's deal might blow up in his face
Kendall is a traitor
and Connor is useless lol
The preview for next episode looks like the mogo? Guy raises his asking price. I’m sure Logan is gonna be pissed at that. He emphatically states he doesn’t want to overpay this episode.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Its been hinted at pretty strongly this season that Roman is probably homosexual. The sexual tension he had last week with the alt right guy was the most obvious example yet.

But all the way back to season 1 things have been edging that way

:dame:
:what:

He wants to fukk Gerri. He was dating a supermodel and couldn't get his dikk up, but would beat off to Gerri's presence. He has mommy issues and wants to fukk his mom or other mother-like figures, but he isn't gay. Everyone makes fun of him over that, and I think Logan dropped one on his head one time.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
:what:

He wants to fukk Gerri. He was dating a supermodel and couldn't get his dikk up, but would beat off to Gerri's presence. He has mommy issues and wants to fukk his mom or other mother-like figures, but he isn't gay. Everyone makes fun of him over that, and I think Logan dropped one on his head one time.

Yeah he definitely has mommy issues.

The homoerotic stuff has definitely come to the fore a lot more this season. OK I’ll admit saying his gay was a stretch but something is definitely going on. Maybe he feels it gets business done.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah he definitely has mommy issues.

The homoerotic stuff has definitely come to the fore a lot more this season. OK I’ll admit saying his gay was a stretch but something is definitely going on. Maybe he feels it gets business done.
I am not a high level executive, but I bet business deals get done in the bathroom a lot. You can get peoples undivided attention there. :dame: