Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Shiv putting a lean on her at the playground is one of the most scumbaggy things anyone has ever done on this show which includes covering a death and partnering with a Nazi :picard:

fukk Shiv Roy. If I'm choosing a team it's team Kendall honestly. He's an addict and a spoiled brat, and full of shyt, all at once but so it's 30% of the coli :heh:
She was so cold with that shyt too. Came up to her like a friend and just dropped the hammer.

At this point, I want the company to burn to the ground. :manny:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For a second, I thought he might jump off the balcony.

The scenes from the previous episode showed Shiv talking to the other presidential candidate, who said he wanted to put Logan in jail.

What I think will happen is that Shiv will go behind everyone's back and secretly cooperate with the DOJ to get the case going against her father. Tom will be collateral damage :yeshrug:.
I was referring to Tom. She was lowkey salty af he’s not going to prison

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Amazing episode

Ken's episodes are crazy, he just isnt cut out for this. I'm interested to see where Tom goes from this, surely a divorce is coming, but I dont see him siding with Ken and SHIV (who seems to be going in that direction)

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Amazing episode

Ken's episodes really alluded to mental health, his highs & lows are so extreme, he just isnt cut out for this. I'm interested to see where Tom goes from this, surely a divorce is coming, but I dont see him siding with Ken and SHIV (who seems to be going in that direction)
If him acting as someone with borderline personality disorder, or manic depression is the goal, he is crushing it

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Shiv really does disgust me
Maybe if she had children I would get her disorder or approve of her narcissisms on at least a evil mother hen level but nope she's just a different shade of spoiled brat

Someone who wants power but is uncomfortable being looked at as the "bad one"
All that posturing for her family about the things they do is just for appearances. I can't say she legit cares or believes in anything besides looking good.

I mean she was legit thirsting for Tom to go to jail so she could open up shop again then has the nerve to be unhappy he's not going to jail
Last season she supposedly realized she wants to own Tom and not share him with anyone else but then she simultaneously seems to get bored of him
Broke all her morals to stay in the family and support a facist nazi for president

What is there too like about her. With Kendall you feel sorry for him
With Roman you think he's funny
Even Connor is crazy and eccentric in his nonsensical bubble
Shiv has none of that

Kendall should cash out
In fact all the kids should cash they are all suffering from some serious emotional problems brought on by daddy withholding love from them like a typical family

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Here’s the letter
wtdl8yti4l281.jpg

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Roman's final form is :picard: Why is he doing all these deals in bathrooms though? :dame:

Its been hinted at pretty strongly this season that Roman is probably homosexual. The sexual tension he had last week with the alt right guy was the most obvious example yet.

But all the way back to season 1 things have been edging that way

:dame: